Hello and TSV 28.11.2012?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Big Barbie

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone, i'm new to the site tonight and finding it fascinating.
I came across you all trying to find out what the QVC TSV is on 28.11.2012.( Beauty Accessories). I'm hoping it's the Red Carpet Gel name system. Does any one know-or know if there is a RC TSV planned before Christmas. My friend bought it before but can't remember what she paid for it.
Thanks - BB xx

Welcome Big Barbie. I can't answer your question but SuperCoolWillow probably can. I got the RCM when it was the TSV and love it. There is thread somewhere that a techie might be able to link you to. I have bought some new polishes from the RCM website as well and delivery was great.

Hi everyone, i'm new to the site tonight and finding it fascinating.
I came across you all trying to find out what the QVC TSV is on 28.11.2012.( Beauty Accessories). I'm hoping it's the Red Carpet Gel name system. Does any one know-or know if there is a RC TSV planned before Christmas. My friend bought it before but can't remember what she paid for it.
Thanks - BB xx

The next RCM TSV is in February! :happy:

hi bb love the name my daughter had 72 of them potentially she would make a good qvc customer but she is not!

Thanks everyone :eek:).
I think I'll wait for the TSV in Feb. can you remember if it was a good saving last time Flying Pigs? My friend did my nails for me with her set on Wednesday, i've been really hard oon them since and can't get over how shiny they look still-and no chipd. They really do look fab xx

Here's the QVC US reviews for the topstyler.
http://reviews.qvc.com/1689/V31324/...ling-shells-w-accessories-reviews/reviews.htm
I have very fine straight hair but plenty of it and I'm wary of this kind of product because I'd expect the clam-shells just to slide out of my hair also heated roller sets never have enough rollers to do my whole head. However Mr Akimbo is badgering me for present ideas so I'm tempted to buy it on my account, Mr A gived me the money but if it's pants I can return it and buy something else. Or should I be realistic and stick with asking DD to curl my hair with her Amika wand (which does work but is a PITA)?

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back