help with panda eyes please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I'm not very good with make up and often only wear mascara which I always feel I need or I look like the living dead.

I have a a big problem with "panda eyes". I have had some good smudge proof stuff over the years but 1 by 1 they have all gone off the market.
I have used up all of my hoard and am desperate for a new source.

I would welcome any suggestions (I tried Bobbie Brown and a Luigi somebody from Q but no good). waterproof mascara does not seem to be smudgeproof

PS I live in the sticks so needs to be internet or Boots/Debenhams)

thanks in advance:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:

I'm just looking into semi permanent tattooing probably eyeliner because I get panda eyes as I always rub my eyes

Blinc is good unless you rub your eyes a lot. You take it off by rubbing it gently and don't panic the first time you take it off as it. Looks like your eyelashes are coming out cos of the tubes of mascara.
We sell it so check prices with the new 20% coupon. Although on its own I suspect our postage cost would knock out the saving.
I love the colours they do

Panda eyes a problem?

Try

(a) more frequent sex

(b) stop eating bamboo

Jude xx

PS I dye my lashes (or you can have it done at a salon) which means I don't need mascara on my lower lashes because they curl over and touch my cheek I never could wear it. I still wear mascara on my top lashes to thicken and add a bit of curl.

Another vote for Blinc, it's aces.

But if you're on a tighter budget, look at Make Up Academy online, they do a mascara in a curvy silver tube that's about £2.50 ish and it doesn't smudge on me (and I'm the queen of panda eyes).

From QVC I'd recommend Mally too. Very good indeed.

My favourite mascara ever is Max Factor 2000 calorie. I've used it for years. No panda eyes and its suitable for contact lens wearers too but I think they are phasing it out. For full on glamour lashes YSL False Lash Effect is brilliant but its too much for every day for. A big favourite on here and in beauty mags is They're Real from Benefit. I like it but I prefer Max Factor.

But I should say I definitely want thicker lashes more than longer lashes so my choices are biased towards thickening mascaras.

I only wear mascara on my top lashes, it was a tip I was given by a makeup artist long ago. Very weird at first, but a tight line along the bottom lashes and it opens up the eyes.

Blinc is an excellent brand.

If that doesn't work, then I would get the dyed by a salon.

Another vote for Blinc from me. I do dye my lashes before holidays, but that's a very expensive option if you do it throughout the year and it also doesn't add any thickness or length.

surprised you have a problem with BB Loveallthings italian (like me!), have you tried their smudgeproof mascara, I found it really good.

I use Eylure Dylash, a box (£7.50) lasts me a couple of years, I also use it to dye my brows as they're virtually invisible otherwise, but I'd agree it doesn't thicken the lashes, only tints them.

Jude xx

Thanks for the info on Blinc! I get panda eyes too, even waterproof comes off on me so I've ordered a trial size of it and crossing fingers it will do the trick! :)

Oooh, thanks gals. I ordered a trial size too. :mysmilie_504: See how I have to hide my PandaEyes in the avatar!

Last edited:
I am still wading through Avons ones hoping to find a gud un! Thanks for the info, will try these instead! :mysmilie_488:

Thanks for that SuzyQ. They've got a trial size on their website for £2.56 with free delivery and a 20% off coupon for next purchase. Definitely worth a try. :rock:

I just knew I could depend on my fellow formites for unbiased tips. ordered trial size and looking forward to trying.:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:

Latest posts

Back