Anna Cookson has left QVC.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I am not surprised at all, that Anna has decided to leave the Q - her last show was with Chuntley at 10 this morning - as she seems to be someone who needs to have her mind occupied all the time and, through tweets, etc., needs to be constantly learning new things. Although I didn't take to her immediately, I now think she is one of the Q's more likeable and able presenters. I will miss her but will, as she said, continue to correspond with her via twitter. Good luck, Anna, with whatever you decide to do. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of you - I mean that in a positive way.

That's a shame, I found her quite watchable and not annoying. I hope they replace her because even though I don't watch all that much I do find it easier to stomach most of the presenters now that there are more of them and they are rotated frequently. Some of course I like more than others and can tolerate for longer periods and there's only one that I simply can't watch at all. I wouldn't care if they were giving the stuff away, the remote is instantly required.

That's a shame, I found her quite watchable and not annoying. I hope they replace her because even though I don't watch all that much I do find it easier to stomach most of the presenters now that there are more of them and they are rotated frequently. Some of course I like more than others and can tolerate for longer periods and there's only one that I simply can't watch at all. I wouldn't care if they were giving the stuff away, the remote is instantly required.

I live in hope for Chuntleys departure

I quite liked anna...not one of my faves.never thought she fitted in...the fact that she hasn't been there that long makes me think I could be right.I saw her with CH this morning and at one point she was completely zoned out to the whole selling selling spiel CH was going for!!!! looked kinda rude!!!

Soon there won't be any presenters left. What's happened to Karmel?

I was just thinking that, fortunately, she hasn't been on air much since her return. I'm sure Carmel would rather be at home with her baby. (I would much prefer she was, too!)

Never liked her. Her voice used to go all scratchy at the end of a sentence (Emma Barnett on LBC does the same thing). Ghastly woman. She was like a poor man's Susie Dent.

We all have our favourites (and un-favourites), but I can't imagine every calling anyone I didn't know personally "ghastly" …

Anna is an intelligent woman who probably needs more than describing kipling bags or face cream to stimulate the brain cells and keep her interested. Not that the rest of them are unintelligent or anything but I imagine the job can get very boring. She tried to make it interesting in jewelery hours by researching the gems and where they came from but even that has it's limits. She should be doing proper documentaries on TV.

I liked Anna. Too intelligent to be flogging tat on a shopping channel, though. Didn't strike me as the pushy shop assistant-type that the job demands.

That implies that the other people presenting at QVC are unintelligent, which is perhaps a little unfair, except, perhaps, in the case of Jlll Franks. Her scratchy voice used to drive me to distraction!
I liked Anna. Too intelligent to be flogging tat on a shopping channel, though. Didn't strike me as the pushy shop assistant-type that the job demands.

I somehow feel that Jackie may not be around longer than the end of her present contract. She seems very ill at ease flogging tat and unlike Flinty etc seems unable to fake it.

JR is realistic in knowing she does not need to love everything she is selling - it is x size for y price

Flinty would sell the flea off her dog back to her dog

AK, CS,DF,CB, CR, DG want so hard to for you to be their. friend and treat it as if they are passing on a wonderful source of beautiful things just like any good friend would do.

Chuntley and Jill Franks are only on so they can watch themselves all day and get paid for it.

The rest are like robots trotting out the party line without a serious thought passing between their ears.

I think Anna will do well in whatever she chooses. I love Julian B, though and haven't seen him on for ages

Latest posts

Back