All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here we go, they're now resorting to locking the phone lines and having 30 second clocks. Didn't take them long did it?

MacDonald is such a spiv, he looks like a ****** tramp as well. Unshaven, crumpled shirt and bitten to the quick fingernails. He wouldn't get within a mile of any other shopping channel.

Terrible.

I can't believe they have ruined, resurrected and are now quickly destroying the only 'novelty' shopping channels on TV. I used to enjoy having these channels on in the background as I went about my daily grind - even occasionally buying stuff. What a shame that I need a new background channel - suggestions anyone? I've tried Fox News and a few religious channels but they're just not doing it for me...

I can't believe they have ruined, resurrected and are now quickly destroying the only 'novelty' shopping channels on TV. I used to enjoy having these channels on in the background as I went about my daily grind - even occasionally buying stuff. What a shame that I need a new background channel - suggestions anyone? I've tried Fox News and a few religious channels but they're just not doing it for me...

Fox News is fabulous, I thought Peter Simon was a loon until I discovered that channel :mysmilie_59:

But you're quite right of course, Price Drop is an utter shambles. It is the skid mark of shopping channels. The lack of talent, the lack of products, the lack of bargains and the lack of any real excitement despite the stooges hysterics all make for a devastatingly pathetic spectacle.

And I notice they don't always have the quantity on screen either.

Pricedrop really is just selling crap. What a joke of a shopping channel. :headbang:

Pricedrop really is just selling crap. What a joke of a shopping channel. :headbang:

And I feel so sorry for my little BOD.

OK, I accept he's about as exciting as yesterdays Salmon Paste Butties but surely he was born for better things than this?

Lisa Brash and Steve MacDonald probably weren't but someone with such deft finger action as Justin must have expected more from life than selling 5 LED Amulets?

If anyone is interested M&M is viewing this thread. Just thought I'd mention it in case any of you is thinking of being mean to Mike!

I wouldn't mind but hardly anyone bothers talking about Chavvy Gollum anymore, he's mostly irrelevant since the new format was introduced.

He's a tedious, tawdry, talentless little turd. I think he'll be sacked soon, he's no good unless he can be a barrow boy :mysmilie_59:

I can't believe the rubbish they were shifting on price drop to day...I just don't know who on earth were buying, most of the tat wasn't even worth the p&p. The presenter that was on when I was watching said she was leaving in two weeks. I wonder if they will still be in business then...

I wouldn't mind but hardly anyone bothers talking about Chavvy Gollum anymore, he's mostly irrelevant since the new format was introduced.

He's a tedious, tawdry, talentless little turd. I think he'll be sacked soon, he's no good unless he can be a barrow boy :mysmilie_59:

I like Wirral so this isn't criticism but he does have a tendency to sit on the fence sometimes! :mysmilie_15:

I quite like MM, at least he tries to be entertaining - I think if he actually had decent stuff to sell he'd do a good job.

Also I got am email from Andy Hodgsons new home channel today, the garden thing despite un subscribing from sit-ups torrent of crap emails...I guess he took the database with him when he left lol...not that I'm bothered, I like Andy Hodgson, he's entertaining so I will give it a watch sometime.

I think the market is wide open for a live, entertaining shopping channel. Sit-up should have refreshed the format years ago, instead they took the foot off the gas and let it get stale. Fixing the channels is pretty easy, they just need to make them entertaining again. Also, have an accompanying app that runs in real time with the items for sale to pull in a younger demographic. Oh and get some decent products...

Latest posts

Back