All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They just sold 5 of the torches - 4 flew out with less than £1 off the £11 start price

final 1 sold ages later for £7.76

Something doesn't seem right here

I'm looking at the bidders on the site now to see if I can see anything suspicious in the coming items

Last edited:
They only seem to drop the price to pennies when they know there's no chance of selling all the quantity.

It could be considered a scam by the cynics out there, not me though :mysmilie_59:

But they could have sold 16 at £9.99 so why be greedy and have a quantity of 35-40 in the first place, they just lost all those sales for nothing

They just sold 5 of the torches - 4 flew out with less than £1 off the £11 start price

final 1 sold ages later for £7.76

Something doesn't seem right here

It does seem very odd, I noticed some people on another forum (DS Spy) are speculating about the actual validity of the quantities.

They are getting some very, very bad publicity too. And thousands of people use DS Spy so it isn't good news for them.

But they could have sold 16 at £9.99 so why be greedy and have a quantity of 35-40 in the first place, they just lost all those sales for nothing

Well according to Forrest Gump it's us who need to make sure we're not greedy, not them!

LED Colour Changing Rose Touch Lamp £19
1 person in straight away before it even started
3 flew out
1 left at £13 and pennies

buyers
Valerie from GOREBRIDGE
Alan from WICKFORD
Edna from NEWPORT

It does seem very odd, I noticed some people on another forum (DS Spy) are speculating about the actual validity of the quantities.

They are getting some very, very bad publicity too. And thousands of people use DS Spy so it isn't good news for them.

I posted some posts from DS earlier today so I know what you mean it makes for interesting reading having not seen a rush hour myself

LED Colour Changing Rose Touch Lamp £19
1 person in straight away before it even started
3 flew out
1 left at £13 and pennies

buyers
Valerie from GOREBRIDGE
Alan from WICKFORD
Edna from NEWPORT

Schlock had that before, he's such a confidence player. He was being so 'lovely' saying 'ahh this reminds me of the flower at the end of Beauty & The Beast with Dame Angela Lansbury, isn't she fabulous we're so proud of her aren't we?' blah blah blah.

What a complete phoney.

I posted some posts from DS earlier today so I know what you mean it makes for interesting reading having not seen a rush hour myself

Rush Hour is a typical Steve MacDonald hour of complete 'i'm gonna do sumfink amazing here pricedroppers' bullshit, he's a one trick pony.

He'll never change and I don't mean his shirt.

12V Heated Travel Mug £8
6 available
Mary from CARDIFF was strite in
Web Bidder £4.39
Marie from HARWICH £3.75
Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON £3.66
Ted from OXFORD put a bid on the site £3.08

1 left and it plummets to 1p another waste of my poor fingers

3PC Laughing Buddha Collection Set £11 - these usually fly out
5 available
1 strite in again Illa from BIRMINGHAM

got to 45p and sold out

Charlotte from LONDON
E from SHEFFIELD
Doris from ERITH

oh well not this time better luck at ome next time - funny how nothing is selling now i'm on their case

Supersize Grape Mink Faux Fur Throw £27
4 available
Michelle from WEYMOUTH has put a bid in
in at £27 was Dyan from BIRMINGHAM
£15.47 in is Lynne from KILGETTY
£12.99 Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON & Bill from DURHAM

SOLD OUT

1 thing I've noticed Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON is in twice so far

Remote Control Vanilla No Flame Candles £19
10 available

£14.99 - 4 straight in
Julie from LEE-ON-THE-SOLENT
Veronica from SUNDERLAND
Dyan from BIRMINGHAM
Jayne from CHESTER

another 2
Joannis from RUISLIP
Kathleen from BRISTOL

Marilyn from EXETER

£11.99
Wilna from PRESTON
Kenneth shane from CAERNARFON
Alzahangir from LEICESTER

SOLD OUT

I'm starting to think we have all got it wrong and now word has spread about the exciting changes everyone is flocking for a bargain now

Are we saying these customers aren't real? Surely not :p

There is nothing to suggest that, I thought id monitor a few drops to see if a few same people kept coming in, it appears not but maybe they are just typing in random names or using a random generator who knows

Outdoor Garden 2 Birds in Bird Bath £21
7 available
hmmmm Dyan from BIRMINGHAM straight in - look above
joins still at full price Linda from BENFLEET
Doris from PORT TALBOT joins the party
£14.13 - Christine from SWINDON

£12.99 Diane from EBBW VALE
Shaun from SELBY
a few pence cheaper David

MHP 2PK Black Silicone Multi Pan Lid Set £22
7 available
Alison from LANARK has a web bid in

£12.99 Jean from BELLSHILL
Marion from BATHGATE
£12.06- Eileen from BEDFORD
£9.99- Susan from READING
Doris from CARDIFF
£8.78 Maureen from BRISTOL
bit cheaper and the last 1 sells

I'm starting to see some interesting things now but i'm not suggesting anything funny is going on

Latest posts

Back