All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These scammers need looking into. They keep referring to the callers "winning" items rather than buying them. There is no winning involved whatsover. Whether you get an item doesn't even depend on your own actions, it depends on whether others have called up too.

They seem to think making their channel even more of a con is somehow going to help them after this CVA thing.

£10 winners club - everything for £10....first up is a £125 watch and the phones have been locked

"We didn't even get chance to show you how many it went so fast" - I'm guessing they had like 2

It didn't go live on the site either

edit
My apologies they had 3

Last edited:
£10 winners club - everything for £10....first up is a £125 watch and the phones have been locked

It's slowly slipping back into what came before it Mega.

And for once I agree with them, the new format is a joke.

It will fail :mysmilie_59:

Walther Glas Carmen Satin Rose Bowl £20
20 available
£10 - phones locked
This 1 is available on the site fancy that

What feels like a month later they still had 6 left so it dropped to £8.79 and locked with 4 left BUT they were still winners

Last edited:
LED Colour Changing Rose Touch Lamp £19
12 available
sold for £9.09 and sold out

Rosa Benini Leather Patch Bag & Purse £17
35 available
sold for £1.43 with 22 left but BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2PK Egyptian Cotton Sunflower Bath Sheet £18
10 available and sold for £10

GUND Crawl With Me Turtle £35
4 available
sold for? £10

Set of Two Crystal Gift Sets £18
6 available
sold for £10

Last edited:
DSers are watching us too

Oh it happened again as if by magic between 5.30pm and 6.30pm in the "rush hour" did it? Didn't manage to get some rubbernecking of Price Drop in on Wednesday.

In that case, as "rush hour" is so successful why are they not having 18 rush hours a day!

Wanting to know how this charlatan channel is being mentioned elsewhere and I found a website called www.shoppingtelly.com which has had some very amusing comments posted on it since last Thursday regarding All New Price Drop, and noticed a contributor on here contributes to that one too, Steveh31.

Glad you like some of the comments :) hopefully some of mine are included in that as this thread is my baby

How childish does this sound - they currently have this on the ticker

everyone pays the lowest price or everyone misses out....its like saying if you don't share your sweets with me then I'm not talking to you again

buyer power needed

I wonder how many of Price Drop's middle aged/senior aged audience are impressed by this kind of thing at 9.30 in the morning?

I strongly get the impression it's more for Forrest Gump's benefit than ours. Good grief he's limited, I never thought I'd say this but he makes Peter Simon seem gifted.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

And he's still telling people not to be too greedy, talentless and hard faced.

I've just had the misfortune of watching Frank Spencer on PD.

He just sold a crap flimsy fold-up ironing board and waited an eternity for buyers (before they eventually "won" it for an extortionate price). After they had "won" it, Frank Spencer put some stupid tea cosy on his head and danced about like an arthritic monkey in chronic pain yelling "Whoooo", "Wheyyyy", "Whoooo".

Soon, he's selling a modern bag with a slight 1940's style. Erm... So which is it? Modern or a 1940s style?

I give this channel 6 months before they no longer exist. They'll either vanish because their products are overpriced crap and nobody wants to buy it, or the presenter has been sectioned under the Mental Health act. One of the two.

I've just watched the ironing board, 5 in the quantity sold for £8.50 ish + £7.99 and the first thing I spotted was the purple tea cosy shoved in his pocket, so I knew he was still up to that blessed dancing like a twonk lark. Same old products, different day.

It reminds me of when we went to Greece years ago and looked around the hotel supermarket when we got there. There was loads of bottled water and some plasters and that was about it, apart from dust.

Lisa Brash just said 'Yiz aren't buying any of the products but i'm still entertaining you'

That's debatable. Lisa is firmly in the Evers club of jumping around and dancing, for our benefit.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there's not been very many, or any for that matter people rushing into defend this appalling debacle that calls itself an "auction channel". In fact I don't know what they're trying to call themselves at the moment, but I sure as hell can't think of anything they can use to try and sell themselves as a civilised, viable means of shopping!

Can think of some that really capture the essence, admittedly some not very snappy - What about;

Time waster's paradise

Money waster's paradise

Overpriced tat r us

Shilling World

Didn't want it anyway just as well nobody else did either

You don't have to be mad to shop here - but it helps

Any more ideas?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there's not been very many, or any for that matter people rushing into defend this appalling debacle that calls itself an "auction channel". In fact I don't know what they're trying to call themselves at the moment, but I sure as hell can't think of anything they can use to try and sell themselves as a civilised, viable means of shopping!

Can think of some that really capture the essence, admittedly some not very snappy - What about;

Time waster's paradise

Money waster's paradise

Overpriced tat r us

Shilling World

Didn't want it anyway just as well nobody else did either

You don't have to be mad to shop here - but it helps

Any more ideas?

What we have on display Merry resembles the smouldering embers of the previous night's Bonfire. It's little more than a reminder of the fun that went on previously but that the party is now well and truly over.

It's a sad sight that for safety reasons should be extinguished and then someone else should clean up the ugly mess.

And no amount of idiotic behaviour from utterly ridiculous, talentless goons like Brash and Evers will revive this party because barely anyone has the slightest interest in attending, when will they get the message that it's finished?

Nobody cares, it's over. If we want Hand Sanitizer we'll pop down to Boots, they're everywhere.

Latest posts

Back