5 available
Christine from PLYMOUTH has a web bid in

£33.97 - Melanie from BIRMINGHAM
£32.91 - Robert from PONTEFRACT
£31.99 - Lilian from GATESHEAD
2 more in and its sold

3PC Zebra Print Double Duvet Set £20
14 available
this is interesting Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON was on the buyers or bidders board then vanished

drops to £14.99 and guess who's straight in? yeah Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON

£9.88 June from WREXHAM so we won't be sending her any - classic Andy H line there
£8.88 Linda from GLASGOW
Ann from NEWRY
Andrew from NEWPORT
Robert from MANCHESTER
£8.53 - Grace from FARNBOROUGH
£8.10 - Jane from ACCRINGTON
Petrona from SHEFFIELD
£7.99 - Georgina from LONDON

cant see the rest as the board is full

Rosa Benini Leather Patch Bag & Purse £17
14 available

£8.13 - New Buyer
£8.04 - New Buyer
£7.79 - Web Bidder
£7.58 - Phyllis from PETERBOROUGH
£7.49 - John from WARRINGTON
Julie from WATFORD
Glenys from WREXHAM so we won't be sending them to you sorry
£7.45 - Yvonne from MILFORD HAVEN
Ross from DUNDEE
Sheila from GILLINGHAM
can't see the rest

Over to you now boys and girls to analyse and make your minds up

RCR 6PC Opera Tea Glasses 8cm
looks who's in again on the next drop

Elsie from OLDHAM
Tajinder from SMETHWICK
Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON is she the latest of the Lee?'s

Garden Round Peacock Wind Chimes £22 sold for £9.55 with 11 available
Carol from HAVANT
Linda from BENFLEET
New Bidder
Colin from WELSHPOOL
Keith from PONTEFRACT
Gloria from BRISTOL
Maureen from MALDON
Albert from CRAWLEY
New Buyer
Wendy from HORNCHURCH

some of those names look familiar to me, what do you think?

Cream Mink Faux Fur Throw £27 sold for £11.97 with 11 available
stite in Lynne from KILGETTY

Ena from STURMINSTER NEWTON
Ann from GLASGOW
New Buyer
Joan from MANCHESTER
Dilip from BIRMINGHAM
Donna from BELFAST
Andrew from LIVERSEDGE
New Buyer
New Buyer

I don't know about you at ome but when we used to buy it was very rare we would get more than 1 thing in a session, some on here have bought or tried to buy 3, 4 or 5 items in little over 90 minutes

Last edited:
They seem to be learning and currently have the cut out heart print tunic not only in size 16, not only in the 18, not only in the 22/24, not only in the 26/28 but ohhhhhhhhhh its available in the 30/32 my large ladies

Oh its just been pulled due to a technical issue

RCR 6PC Opera Tea Glasses 8cm
looks who's in again on the next drop

Elsie from OLDHAM
Tajinder from SMETHWICK
Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON is she the latest of the Lee?'s

Garden Round Peacock Wind Chimes £22 sold for £9.55 with 11 available
Carol from HAVANT
Linda from BENFLEET
New Bidder
Colin from WELSHPOOL
Keith from PONTEFRACT
Gloria from BRISTOL
Maureen from MALDON
Albert from CRAWLEY
New Buyer
Wendy from HORNCHURCH

some of those names look familiar to me, what do you think?

Cream Mink Faux Fur Throw £27 sold for £11.97 with 11 available
stite in Lynne from KILGETTY

Ena from STURMINSTER NEWTON
Ann from GLASGOW
New Buyer
Joan from MANCHESTER
Dilip from BIRMINGHAM
Donna from BELFAST
Andrew from LIVERSEDGE
New Buyer
New Buyer

I don't know about you at ome but when we used to buy it was very rare we would get more than 1 thing in a session, some on here have bought or tried to buy 3, 4 or 5 items in little over 90 minutes

I don't think there is any doubt that the names are made up.

Somebody called "ELVIS in London" bought one of the products earlier. I think the production crew are actually mocking us now. Expect "Lord Lucan" and "Shergar" as buyers soon.

No doubt Ian Peter from Freely will show up next. Wasn't the staff calling a practice from Auction World?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Just a note that today Schlocko has said that the Giraffe is his favourite animal (he was selling a toy Giraffe), that the big necklace they're selling today is his favourite necklace ever and that he dosen't like leggings (he was selling trousers).

Let's see how long it takes for that to change.

Uncanny

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I haven't watched for a couple of days as I'm hooked on the trial of OP but turned on a while ago and I see he still has that hat tucked into his pocket for the loony winners (all 4 of them) dance and he reckons there's some Pimms in the 'Buyers Lounge' today

He sneakily forgets all about any postage charge.

Oh fgs........just give it up!

Honestly Momma the man is gormless, I wouldn't mind if he was funny and gormless but sadly he's just gormless.

But I do actually believe that he thinks he's funny. Maybe i'm an old fart but exactly what is amusing about a really odd looking manboy stomping around shouting 'hey, hey, hey' with a tea cosy on his head? It's not even surreal it's just shite. I know they're on the ropes but surely they can do better than this dross?

So they clearly think that their audience is so unsophisticated that their idea of fun is watching some very odd looking little runt pull stupid faces and jump around like a loon. He dosen't even tell jokes, he's just like a boring drunk who thinks they're funny.

And they never are.

Honestly Momma the man is gormless, I wouldn't mind if he was funny and gormless but sadly he's just gormless.

But I do actually believe that he thinks he's funny. Maybe i'm an old fart but exactly what is amusing about a really odd looking manboy stomping around shouting 'hey, hey, hey' with a tea cosy on his head? It's not even surreal it's just shite. I know they're on the ropes but surely they can do better than this dross?

So they clearly think that their audience is so unsophisticated that their idea of fun is watching some very odd looking little runt pull stupid faces and jump around like a loon. He dosen't even tell jokes, he's just like a boring drunk who thinks they're funny.

And they never are.

:mysmilie_11:

I agree Wirral, not with the fart bit, of course :wonder:

I thought things might have improved/altered but it's still the same silly crap. It's all just sh*t, everything about it! I used to like Mr E. Talk about desperate!!!

They are still, when they do sell, selling such small quantities. How are they surviving?

:mysmilie_11:

I agree Wirral, not with the fart bit, of course :wonder:

I thought things might have improved/altered but it's still the same silly crap. It's all just sh*t, everything about it! I used to like Mr E. Talk about desperate!!!

They are still, when they do sell, selling such small quantities. How are they surviving?

There's speculation on another website there's something amiss regarding quantities and the buyers names but I genuinely couldn't say that.

But really, they have sunk to new depths now. For me this is as low rent as they've ever been and that's saying something.

Evers is now pulling funny faces and playing the air guitar.

I've never seen that done before. Comedy gold.

From the bit I saw today, he seems to have dropped the continuous bursting into song

He's not even up to appalling 'zany' 1970's/1980's Saturday morning TV standards. He's more provincial, rundown seaside theatre standards doing a Saturday morning kids show so they can rake in £60 to buy a few buckets to catch the roof leaks.

Goodness me, he's crap. If I could i'd chuck rotten tomatoes at him.

Latest posts

Back