Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's at 8, everything's £10.......wow...........plus £8 post and maybe a cost for the phone, so it's not true is it?

And of course, everybody has to win, there's always that little problem isn't there?

Ah I see, i've been mostly watching in the day this week as i'm off so I haven't really seen that promotion.

I have to say it sounds crap :mysmilie_59:

No Mega, it is the LARGER of the 6 Packs :mysmilie_59:

I'm going to try and do a Peter Simon on it

Now we have the most extraordinary product ere for you at ome, not only is it by the biggest of brands Pure-Klenz ohhhhhhh yessss not only do you get 2 lots of the 250ml hand sanitisers, not only do you get 4 lots of the 100ml hand sanitisers so 6 in total, not only is this the purer of the pure sanitisers not only for the car, not only for your handbag ladies, not only for the picnics, not only for the bus, not only on the train, not only on the tube, not only for mum, dad, grandparents, not only for the children, the sons and the daughters, these pure Klenz Instant hand sanitisers have been formulated to kill not only the germs, not only to clean the dirt and the grime not only whilst helping to keep your hands smooth and soft. its just pump and go ladies just pump it onto your palm and massage your hands together until dry (edited thanks to Mommabear) Now our Bet has a couple of these in the handbag to use after seeing the butcher and the postman pop it in Pete, well you never know what he's been handling, and he's been about let me tell you at ome

how many are on the phones Pretesh?

Last edited:
He's just mentioned the '48 hour despatch from our Warehouse'

I'm disappointed with BOD tonight but not because of that.

I find it unacceptable that he's chosen to wear a shirt without white collars. I'd settle for him sporting one of his attractive selection of knitwear apparel but a red blouse just isn't on.

I'm going to try and do a Peter Simon on it

Now we have the most extraordinary product ere for you at ome, not only is it by the biggest of brands Pure-Klenz ohhhhhhh yessss not only do you get 2 lots of the 250ml hand sanitisers, not only do you get 4 lots of the 100ml hand sanitisers so 6 it total, not only is this the purer of the pure sanitisers not only for the car, not only for your handbag ladies, not only for the picnics, not only for the bus, not only on the train, not only on the tube, not only for mum, dad, grandparents, not only for the children, the sons and the daughters, these pure Klenz Instant hand sanitisers have been formulated to kill not only the germs, not only to clean the dirt and the grime not only whilst helping to keep your hands smooth and soft. its just pump and go ladies just pump it onto your palm and massage your hands together until dry

how many are on the phones Pretesh?

:mysmilie_15:

You could maybe have slipped an 'our Bet' in there somewhere Mega. She'd need all 6 after being near him.

Well MeMike used to toddle off there a lot when the DOTD sold out, so I don't think it's there

Ah those were the days :wink:

I wish he'd stayed there, he could probably be as crude as he likes with the fork lift truck drivers.

Unless Steamy Sue is doing a shift.

image.jpg

Just seen tonights Hoarders on CBS Reality where a lady lived in squalor. The expert saw a piece of jewellery in a fancy box and said "you must stop buying from shopping channels, they take advantage of you. They sell utter crap and dress it up as fine jewellery! Same in USA as here!

Latest posts

Back