Cozee Home TSV 20/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was rather hoping for a tone-on-tone, perhaps with the mink-effect plush, rather than the microfleece. I definitely won't be buying this - the stripes look horrible to me. You can't even escape them by reversing it, just a different stripe.

Still, I'm holding out the hope that this won't be the only TSV Cozee do for the winter.

no their is more but they wont be that often as they just cant keep the stock or get the stock for it that they want

I love the mink effect plush, and have it on my bed right now. Bought the micro fleece for my daughter and it is lovely but you can't beat the velvety one. It is pure luxury and indulgence.

i like the stripes but i suspect i like it for the children not so much for me. is there any other colours

I'm hoping for a wider range of colours... Q's colour choices for bedding is often so limited... blue, beige and pink... not everyone has those colours.

if it was cheap enough i would get more in other colours but somehow nothing on qvc is ever a bargain

I love the mink effect plush, and have it on my bed right now. Bought the micro fleece for my daughter and it is lovely but you can't beat the velvety one. It is pure luxury and indulgence.

The mink plush is heaven. The stripes are nice enough but I'll definitely be holding out for the silky sophistication of the next Cozee plush TSV (which I don't need, but which I neeeeeeed!)

I bought a couple of their micro fleece sets last year and I love them. I put one on my bed over the weekend - winter really is on it's way now SOBS

Does anyone know if Cozee Home have ever done a throw or blanket as a TSV?

I really didn't get on with the bedding (not so much the look, but the feel and the fact I found it sweaty and a bit sparky too!) although I'm thrilled so many people on here seem to love it. However I was given a gorgeous Cozee throw by a dear family friend. It's still going very strong but so many people have asked me where I got it from and adoringly stroked it etc that I would love to be able to get hold of something similar for presents (well, ideally the same but it was discontinued ages ago sadly!)

Mine has a swirl-like design on one side and the reverse, actually a separate throw stitched together, is mink) in a duck egg blue colour. I saw on the website they've brought a polka dot version (the dots are huge and are a raised pattern rather than a print), but I do prefer mine and that one is on wait list anyway sadly!

Is there any likelihood of them doing a throw TSV or bringing more than this one (polka dot) design before Christmas?!

Thanks for any hints!!

I really didn't get on with the bedding (not so much the look, but the feel and the fact I found it sweaty and a bit sparky too!) although I'm thrilled so many people on here seem to love it. However I was given a gorgeous Cozee throw by a dear family friend. It's still going very strong but so many people have asked me where I got it from and adoringly stroked it etc that I would love to be able to get hold of something similar for presents (well, ideally the same but it was discontinued ages ago sadly!)

Mine has a swirl-like design on one side and the reverse, actually a separate throw stitched together, is mink) in a duck egg blue colour. I saw on the website they've brought a polka dot version (the dots are huge and are a raised pattern rather than a print), but I do prefer mine and that one is on wait list anyway sadly!

Is there any likelihood of them doing a throw TSV or bringing more than this one (polka dot) design before Christmas?!

Thanks for any hints!!

I did wonder if this bedding was a bit like the old brushed nylon bedding that we used to get from Brentford Nylons, and this seems to have confirmed it! Sorry, don't want to appear snobbish! I don't have a tumble drier, no room and I couldn't afford to run one, but I do have a Lakeland dry sooner tower, I also have the mesh shelves and cover, it does what it says on the tin!

I think I remember a throw with swirls on QVC a while back but I can't remember if it was Cozee Home or not. I don't think it was but I may be wrong.

Thanks for any hints!!

no they havnt done a throw or blanket as one but they wont be doing that as the bedding is where it is all at, they might bring a polka dot one just as normal but it wont be much different to the previous versions

It's a shame Cozee don't do something different as a TSV but I agree that it's all about the bedding sets for them. They are sometimes great value but you don't need countless sets unless you change your decor every year or have several beds so, tempted as I bet I'll be by the next TSV, I almost definitely won't be buying more.

What I really wish they would do is provide 4 pillowcases in a set or reasonably priced packs of two matching plain pillowcases. I think they did have packs of two separately but the cream/neutral sold out in no time and I think they worked out a third to a half the price of a full set with the P&P.

Actually, didn't they do a slanket-type garment as a TSV last year, or was that just speculation on here and it never actually happened?

It's a shame Cozee don't do something different as a TSV but I agree that it's all about the bedding sets for them. They are sometimes great value but you don't need countless sets unless you change your decor every year or have several beds so, tempted as I bet I'll be by the next TSV, I almost definitely won't be buying more.

What I really wish they would do is provide 4 pillowcases in a set or reasonably priced packs of two matching plain pillowcases. I think they did have packs of two separately but the cream/neutral sold out in no time and I think they worked out a third to a half the price of a full set with the P&P.

Actually, didn't they do a slanket-type garment as a TSV last year, or was that just speculation on here and it never actually happened?

they have only ever done bedding as a TSV that was a onesie & they did bring it at a feature price

I did wonder if this bedding was a bit like the old brushed nylon bedding that we used to get from Brentford Nylons, and this seems to have confirmed it! Sorry, don't want to appear snobbish! I don't have a tumble drier, no room and I couldn't afford to run one, but I do have a Lakeland dry sooner tower, I also have the mesh shelves and cover, it does what it says on the tin!

Don't worry I am total snob when it comes to things like this but it's good to be challenged and to try these things and not to knock something because you don't like the idea of it (talking about myself!)
Don't take my word for cozee bedding. I hated the idea AND reality of it BUT tons of people on here love the stuff!
And as I say the throw is heavenly - and it's not something I would have bought for myself. Great with cotton between you and it and I don't have a tumble dryer either and manage to dry it fine.

Have thought of one of those lakeland dryers but not sure where I would put it!

no they havnt done a throw or blanket as one but they wont be doing that as the bedding is where it is all at, they might bring a polka dot one just as normal but it wont be much different to the previous versions

Thank you for that. Such a shame, I think a good quality would fly especially as a great Christmas gift and it would appeal to much wider group of people than the bedding ever will.

Latest posts

Back