Laura Geller TSV 21/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also ordered 211217 the 31 days holiday eye palette on the phone. It is quite expensive, £48! it is not showing online yet

I think this is the palette here:

laura-geller-31-days-of-holiday-baked-color-intense-shadow-palette-for-holiday-2015

Looks pretty good for the money :)

I've already received the TSV and the 31 days holiday palette and must say I am delighted with both.

This was quick, I'm still waiting for mine.
Just watching the launch and not too impressed how it looks on paler models.
Oh, the magnetic box is nice.
5000 units sold in the first 10 minutes, they also mentioned that they brought more stock than last time.

I think Alison Young looks good with the complexion products... the glow is soft and flattering... unlike when she uses :mysmilie_11: shimmerbrick (not suitable for TV in the quantities AY appears to use). I do however think that Ali has gone a little bonkers with the eyeliner and mascara... not as bad as the legendary "Hamburgler" smokey eye look she sported on one Daniel Sandler show.

Got up to watch the TSV on repeat & at one time it wouldn't be Christmas without the LG TSV but I wouldn't use most of this kit so saving my cash.Had a look at reviews on Q & there is one, now own up who wrote it! Must have been Laura herself / her greatest fan in the WHOLE world,it's the length of War & Peace.Now their second greatest fan as a caller!

Got up to watch the TSV on repeat & at one time it wouldn't be Christmas without the LG TSV but I wouldn't use most of this kit so saving my cash.Had a look at reviews on Q & there is one, now own up who wrote it! Must have been Laura herself / her greatest fan in the WHOLE world,it's the length of War & Peace.Now their second greatest fan as a caller!

What a plonker! Not you SF, the reviewer. Her inappropriate use of Capital Letters (oh No it's Catching!) might make her identifiable if it's someone with a twitter or facebook presence. Maybe it's someone who fancies themselves as a beauty blogger. Whoever they are it's more of a sales pitch than a useful review.

I've ordered the TSV in Porcelain, mainly to try the new B&B and the brow pencil. However the lip colour looks horrible; well I mean it'll look awful on me, far too pink for me. Still I thought for the cost of the first easy-pay and p&p I'd try it, it'll have to wow for me not to return it.

What a plonker! Not you SF, the reviewer. Her inappropriate use of Capital Letters (oh No it's Catching!) might make her identifiable if it's someone with a twitter or facebook presence. Maybe it's someone who fancies themselves as a beauty blogger. Whoever they are it's more of a sales pitch than a useful review.

I've ordered the TSV in Porcelain, mainly to try the new B&B and the brow pencil. However the lip colour looks horrible; well I mean it'll look awful on me, far too pink for me. Still I thought for the cost of the first easy-pay and p&p I'd try it, it'll have to wow for me not to return it.

silly gushing review but it seems very popular with the populous

I am so undecided about this TSV - it feels like you get a lot for your money. I know the mascara is good, and would like to try the new balance and glow, just not sure about the other items.

In fact, I am now kicking myself for missing the last Laura Geller TSV, the one with the leaf shadow palette and the lip stain. I can't believe I missed it as it looks gorgeous and has really good reviews. And I would have gone for the auto delivery, as the shadow palettes seem gorgeous in each one.

Mine is here. Just tried and it's lovely. It's a winner with me.

Snowstorm, can I ask if you've received the TSV or the auto delivery from the leaf shadow kit? Only asking because i'm really tempted to get todays TSV but i'm unsure about how glowy the balance n glow is. Don't want to look like an oil slick but I fancy the soft focus effect that this might offer.

Mine has arrived too, today's TSV. Loving it, all of it. It doesn't look like an oil slick on me though my skin is dry. I'll mostly use it as a touch up powder with the original as the main base. I got Porcelain.

Snowstorm, can I ask if you've received the TSV or the auto delivery from the leaf shadow kit? Only asking because i'm really tempted to get todays TSV but i'm unsure about how glowy the balance n glow is. Don't want to look like an oil slick but I fancy the soft focus effect that this might offer.

It's the TSV LilacTree. It's very subtle but does add a lovely glow. its a very well priced collection.

Yes l saw this review this morning and thought what a ****** numpty. It's beyond gushing and sycophantic. I think whoever wrote it fancies herself as a beauty blogger!

Latest posts

Back