Laura Geller TSV 21/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can now see the item description from my account so here it goes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Laura Geller make-up collection includes the brand new Balance & Glow - an innovative formula combining the bestselling Balance n Brighten with a highlighting swirl for a radiant skin finish; plus an Eyeshadow Palette, Brow Gel Liner, StyleLASH Mascara, and lip colours in gorgeous new, wearable hues. Combining classic shades with new formulas and on-trend illuminating finishes, this collection is designed to give your make-up bag and your complexion a gorgeous refresh.

Channel film star glamour - this elegant cosmetics collection is inspired by the classical city of Rome and the timeless beauty of Audrey Hepburn in her renowned film, Roman Holiday.

You got it here first - only currently available in the UK at QVC, this collection includes the brand new Balance-n-Glow, plus three Laura Geller lip favourites in brand new shades.

A gorgeous gift - beautifully packaged in a gift-box, this covetable collection would make a special gift for make-up lovers - with no wrapping required!

Beautifully Baked - Laura Geller's renowned baked products are formulated from liquid or cream pigments that are blended together and baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished by Italian artisans.

Contains:

• 1 x Baked Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation (9g) NEW. In a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep - this innovative formula combines the bestselling Balance-n-Brighten powder foundation with an illuminating swirl, creating a soft and luminous finish
• 1 x Baked Romanesque Eyeshadow Palette (0.4g) in Baroque/Café/Roma (shimmering champagne/mocha/matte purple) - matte eyeshadows in silky domes of pressed powder
• 1 x StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara (10ml) in Black - with a delicate applicator that coats and defines each individual lash, this unique formula helps to dramatically lengthen your lashes, leaving them looking flexible, soft and flake-free
• 1 x I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner (0.35g) in Black - a double-ended applicator with a soft, long-wearing and water-resistant formula, and a smudger at the other end
• 1 x Brow Gel Pencil (1.2g) in one universal shade - a gel formula pencil with a sharpener in the lid and a spoolie brush at the other end to help comb brows into place for a polished look
• 1 x Color Enriched Lipstick (4g) in Rouge Audrey (pinky red) - a rich, pigmented, full colour with a creamy, smooth formula
• 1 x Pout Perfection Lip Liner (1.2g) in Tulip (pinky mauve) - a long-lasting, transfer-resistant formula that contains lip-loving jojoba oil and vitamin E
• 1 x Color Drenched Lip Gloss (9ml) in Piazza Pink (vibrant strawberry pink) - a full-coverage gloss with a non-sticky formula. Contains emollient oils and vitamin E

How to use:
Baked Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation:

• Using a brush to apply, swirl and buff onto your face
Baked Romanesque Eyeshadow Palette:

• Apply dry to eyelids, or wet for more vibrant colour
StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara:

• Starting at the base of lashes, sweep mascara brush up and out toward lash tips
• Apply several coats as desired
I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner:

• For a fine line, draw as close to your upper and/or lower lashes as possible
• Extend the line slightly at the outer corner
• For a smoky look, draw the line a little wider, and feather it out with the smudger
Brow Gel Pencil:

• Brush your brows into shape with the spoolie brush
• Using the trident tip, apply in short strokes where hair is sparse or missing, following the natural shape of your arch
• Use the spoolie brush to blend and tame any strays
Color Enriched Lipstick:

• Apply directly from the tube
• For more precise application, apply using a lip brush
Color Drenched Lip Gloss:

• Apply to bare lips without blotting

Behind the brand
Renowned make-up artist Laura Geller's cosmetics range features her innovative baked formulas and easy-to-apply, wearable colours and collections; perfect for women of all ages and skin types.

I also ordered 211217 the 31 days holiday eye palette on the phone. It is quite expensive, £48! it is not showing online yet

For those of us still waiting on the Auto Delivery of the LG August TSV this is the latest reply I've just seen on Q's FB page about the situation ...............

"We've been chasing this up and can confirm that the stock is due in shortly and as soon as we have a confirmed date for shipment we will be contacting all customers affected. Apologies for the clear disappointment caused by this delayed Auto Delivery drop"

Baked Romanesque Eyeshadow Palette (0.4g) in Baroque/Café/Roma (shimmering champagne/mocha/matte purple) - matte eyeshadows in silky domes of pressed powder
Does this mean we have a choice of eye shadows?

Just got an email on this TSV to ‘order early’.
Mine is still in a process so I won’t get it till Monday now as I ordered it to work and too late to change the address, grrr..

Ordered mine, i got 2... 1 for me and one for mum as a christmas present as she always says she wants to look as good as me hahaha...

Didn't get the email but have ordered thanks to you letting us know. Wonder if we'll get it any sooner than ordering on the day. Last time I ordered something early after the email, I thought it would come sooner but it actually came later than many!

This happened to me to, I think this 'extra early' ordering may confuse the systems and they put these orders at the end of the queue.
But this time so far so good mine was dispatched this afternoon. Hoping to get it tomorrow (wishful thinking), if not, then Monday.

For those of us still waiting on the Auto Delivery of the LG August TSV this is the latest reply I've just seen on Q's FB page about the situation ...............

"We've been chasing this up and can confirm that the stock is due in shortly and as soon as we have a confirmed date for shipment we will be contacting all customers affected. Apologies for the clear disappointment caused by this delayed Auto Delivery drop"

The TSV is now definitely in the warehouse since mine was dispatched. Any news on AD? Hope it has arrived too 'in the same container'

Missing Auto-delivery drop...

I got a telephone message from QVC this afternoon while I was out about the auto delivery drop. Unfortunately Q's auto-generated message facility can't inter-act with my answerphone and call screener (bought from QVC) so I've no idea what the message was! Anyone else hear from them today? And what was the message?

I got a telephone message from QVC this afternoon while I was out about the auto delivery drop. Unfortunately Q's auto-generated message facility can't inter-act with my answerphone and call screener (bought from QVC) so I've no idea what the message was! Anyone else hear from them today? And what was the message?

They are having problems getting stock but it should be despatched approx 30/11 and apologised for delay.

I'm glad to hear it's positive news and would think they should offer some compensation.

Latest posts

Back