Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why can Ideal World answer emails in 24 hrs yet QVC can’t? I’m not being funny I do just wonder how a company of QVCs stature are stuck in 1993, never evolving. Can you imagine the fiasco of the forth coming “Beauty Event” doesn’t bear thinking about 😂

I think you should post that on the FB, Shopps.

A lady complaining about non delivery and “I am a key worker”.

now in all fairness to Q what has that to do with the price of fish, how would they know she was a key worker, and what in gods name would be sold on Q that would warrant a special delivery service for her? It’s not Tesco giving special slots for basics to live on.

So few complaints on Q Facebook.

A man threatening them with trading standards and a solicitor. They have taken two payments and nothing has arrived. I Stan has leapt in saying you do know there is a global pandemic and suggests waiting before calling in the solicitor.

Another man sending a gift to a niece 5 years old for her birthday and sending to her address. Well, it seems QVC has sent it to someone else he does not know who they are, customer care told him he must have given the wrong address he says no. The little girl knew what he was sending so she will be not be getting what he promises and he is out £24. Which means he will have to spend another £24.

Complaints about gardening again, but someone said at least we get eye candy.

A woman is a QVC shopper complaining about presenters standing close together. It was pointed out it was pre-recorded a month ago and says on the screen shows pre-recorded. She is happy now.

So few complaints on Q Facebook.

A man threatening them with trading standards and a solicitor. They have taken two payments and nothing has arrived. I Stan has leapt in saying you do know there is a global pandemic and suggests waiting before calling in the solicitor.

Another man sending a gift to a niece 5 years old for her birthday and sending to her address. Well, it seems QVC has sent it to someone else he does not know who they are, customer care told him he must have given the wrong address he says no. The little girl knew what he was sending so she will be not be getting what he promises and he is out £24. Which means he will have to spend another £24.

Complaints about gardening again, but someone said at least we get eye candy.

A woman is a QVC shopper complaining about presenters standing close together. It was pointed out it was pre-recorded a month ago and says on the screen shows pre-recorded. She is happy now.
It's the same man who's complaining. He's got a real bee in his bonnet 🐝 Liam must be feeling the pressure - no kiss at the end of his reply!

It is possible to contact CS because I’ve done so twice recently. You do have to wait 10 minutes or so but clearly those whingeing about not being able to contact them have no patience. QVC have never been the best at replying quickly to emails, although you can usually get through fairly quickly on the phone but irate customers obviously think a reply should be instant. They must be wrapped up in their own little cocoon and haven’t realised what it’s like in the real world at the moment.

Are Q still promising to deliver in 3-5 working days? The last thing I got was the Loccy TSV which came very quickly. But I just ordered that hair colour on Ideal World after a tip off from Shopps on the JW thread and the email reckons it will be 3-5 working days before despatch.

Are Q still promising to deliver in 3-5 working days? The last thing I got was the Loccy TSV which came very quickly. But I just ordered that hair colour on Ideal World after a tip off from Shopps on the JW thread and the email reckons it will be 3-5 working days before despatch.

It says that because things are taking a bit longer, but I got my order in a few days....sold out everywhere so was willing to wait, they’ll come by Hermes everything does from Ideal World no matter how big or small, so fingers crossed 🤞😃

It says that because things are taking a bit longer, but I got my order in a few days....sold out everywhere so was willing to wait, they’ll come by Hermes everything does from Ideal World no matter how big or small, so fingers crossed 🤞😃
Right, thanks Shopps. I am chilled about this one though, not in my usual Yankee panic in case it goes astray, lol. Do IW send you a tracking email when despatched?

Right, thanks Shopps. I am chilled about this one though, not in my usual Yankee panic in case it goes astray, lol. Do IW send you a tracking email when despatched?
IW usually send notification when something goes out, it's the Yodel courier in my area that's a bit tardy but nothing's gone missing lately, it's just taking longer than usual but it's understandable for me as I'm out of town.

CC

Latest posts

Back