SBC TSV 02/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tried a the whole gamut of their stuff and I found it all pretty "meh" apart from the arnica gel....It's bleepin' fantastic. Got a litre pump bottle on the go in the bathroom which is great for those everyday aches and pains, bumps and bruises..and I also have a tube of intensive arnica gel which gets used when pain is more intense..and it's pretty damned good..had a really bad neck a few years back and this stuff saw me through it..better than anything from the chemist..obvs took painkillers too...but the strong gel really complimented them. I've literally had the bottle in the bathroom for about 12 years and it hasn't lost any of its efficacy! Still got loads left so don't need any more..but I totally recommend it!

My MIL uses the Arnica all the time, swears by it. It's what she wants for birthdays, Mother's Day and Christmas. I love the Hydra Gel Collagen Serum. Lovely smell and nice to slap on my face. I would like a skincare TSV. Not bothered about the gels myself.

My MIL uses the Arnica all the time, swears by it. It's what she wants for birthdays, Mother's Day and Christmas. I love the Hydra Gel Collagen Serum. Lovely smell and nice to slap on my face. I would like a skincare TSV. Not bothered about the gels myself.
Me too - I love the serum and wouldn't be without it. In fact as I only had one "on the go" I managed to buy one on Ebay at a good price which was delivered today. I like the gels but have plenty so skincare would be great 😊

SBC 4 Piece Ultimate Collagen & Black Pearl Skincare Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £40.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Skincare Collection from SBC heralds the launch of the brand new Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Body Wash in a supersize, and also includes a supersize Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel plus Hydra-Collagen Intensive Serum and Hydra-Collagen Day & Night Cream to ensure your complexion not only feels hydrated, but also looks more radiant. Every piece in this fantastic collection is enriched with marine collagen and formulated to help hydrate and moisturise your complexion for more youthful-looking skin.

Discover the newness - the brand new Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Body Wash boasts a luxurious formula that creates a rich, velvety lather, enveloping you in a deep, evocative scent with notes of violet petals, powdery iris and heady jasmine. This body wash also doubles as a bath soak that will produce soft creamy bubbles, it's suitable for all skin types, non-drying and will leave you beautifully fragranced from head to toe.

A whole lot of hydration - all the products in this fabulous set are formulated to help relieve parched skin in need of hydration, yet remain lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin. The rich Hydra-Collagen Gel Serum encourages a smoother, plumper-looking complexion, while the Hydra-Collagen Day & Night Cream is a deeply hydrating moisturiser enriched with shea butter. To ensure the rest of your skin feels just as pampered, the Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Body Wash is formulated to cleanse without drying, while the Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel can be used as a daily moisturiser leaving your skin feeling soft, supple and perfectly hydrated.

Head-to-toe beauty - lightweight and easily absorbable, Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel can be used on the face and body when your skin is feeling dry and dull. Use as a primer to help extend the wear of your make-up, smooth on after a warm bath or shower, or apply to the skin after a busy day to keep your complexion looking and feeling its best.

For all the family - with super-sized 1L Skincare Gel and Body Wash, this hydrating collection is big enough for the whole family to use every day. Plus, it's great for all skin types, and is especially designed for more mature, dull and dry skin.

Stay hydrated for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive the same fantastic collection again in 90 days at today's unbeatable price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Body Wash (1 litre; supersize) - a luxurious, wonderfully fragrant body wash that veils the body in marine collagen, black pearl and unique hibiscus extract while gently cleansing the skin, without stripping it of natural oils

• 1 x Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel (1 litre; supersize) - a face and body gel designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, adding moisture to dry, dehydrated skin. Containing marine collagen, this sophisticated moisturiser can help to soften and soothe the feel of your skin for a more youthful-looking appearance

• 1 x Hydra-Collagen Intensive Serum (50ml) - a rich and intensive serum that moisturises and helps smooth the look of the skin, it works to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a younger, healthier-looking complexion. Formulated with marine collagen; this luxurious serum has a water-based formulation that is absorbed easily. Ideal for mature, dull and dry skin types

• 1 x Hydra-Collagen Day & Night Cream (100ml) - blended with marine collagen, shea butter, sweet almond oil, kukui seed oil and passion flower oil, this rich moisturiser works to hydrate and soften your skin for a vibrant-looking complexion

How to apply:
Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Body Wash:

• Apply to wet skin in the shower, work into a lather and rinse
  • Alternatively, pour generously into running bath water and soak
  • If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly
Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel:

• As a moisturiser, apply generously over face and body and massage in
  • As a primer or hydrator, apply a light layer under make-up or moisturiser
  • As a mask for intense hydration, apply a thick layer to face and/or body, leave until absorbed. Remove any residue, if required
Hydra-Collagen Intensive Serum:

• Add 1 - 2 pumps onto your fingertips and then lightly apply with gentle tapping movements over the surface of the skin
  • Smooth gently and allow serum to absorb into the skin before applying your regular moisturiser
  • For best results apply regularly, both morning and night, paying particular attention to areas of fine lines and also areas of dryness and wrinkles
Hydra-Collagen Day & Night Cream:

• To be applied morning or evening, all over face and neck

picture here

Attachments

• SBC TSV 1.jpg
    SBC TSV 1.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 222
Serious question, has anyone found that the pink collagen gel has any benefit on the skin, I know the second ingredient is alcohol.🤔
I've tried it and to be honest it was a waste of money..It didn't sink into the skin, for me it just made my skin wet, but not moisturised and I found it difficult to apply make up straight after using it. I used it for a while and though it didn't irritate or dry my skin it didn't make it feel or look any better -One to miss I'd say. I have dry/sensitive skin and I hoped it would hyrdrate and plump - It did neither. Tried the vitamin C gel too as it was part of a set and that wasn't great either.

I've tried it and to be honest it was a waste of money..It didn't sink into the skin, for me it just made my skin wet, but not moisturised and I found it difficult to apply make up straight after using it. I used it for a while and though it didn't irritate or dry my skin it didn't make it feel or look any better -One to miss I'd say. I have dry/sensitive skin and I hoped it would hyrdrate and plump - It did neither. Tried the vitamin C gel too as it was part of a set and that wasn't great either.
Thank you 😊 I’ve never found gels that good for dry skin and certainly don’t fancy putting this on my face.😆

I've never used the gel on my face but it works for me as a body moisturiser particularly when in a hurry and warm weather. My skin is dryish but it sinks in quite quickly and not sticky. However I have loads of gels, body lotions and butters so me too really only interested in half the tsv - but I will be buying for the 2 skincare products 😁

Latest posts

Back