Perlier Hand Cream TSV 2.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Perlier Hand Cream TSV 3.jpg
    Perlier Hand Cream TSV 3.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Perlier Hand Cream TSV 4.jpg
    Perlier Hand Cream TSV 4.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 119
For goodness sake they have got another brand now following along with the set of small hand creams
Years ago T Special V‘s were that..... Special !!!
They were NOT another repeat, NOT what the brand or NOT any other brand had done before.

Someone once bought me some Perlier liquid soap. It was in a bottle shaped like a beehive and to be honest I found it very drying. It isn`t a brand I`d hanker for.

as stated in my post "30ml Collection" & i know lots of people have been after more 30ml hand creams for crackers & little gifts
I’m not saying folk shouldn’t have stuff to stick in their crackers, put in their advent calendars, lay on the table as a table gift, tie up on the tree, give as a little gift to the teacher along with a nail polish out of a set which shade they didn’t want.
Just put stuff like this on a Christmas gift hour at a bargain price, and save the T Special V as that Special, it’s not rocket science.

If a set of tat pens or torches is a TSV then hand cream is a total luxury in relative terms but not something which would make me rush to buy.

Now that we have to use hand sanitizer going into (and I do it on the way out as well) every building what is it point of having a small tube in your bag. At home you want a decent size tube

Korres did something like this recently and I bought them. I use tons of hand cream, most of which isn't that good so I might look at these but 30ml only lasts me a couple of days.

CC

Perlier 9 Piece Honey Hand Cream Collection
Item Number: 241902
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value £29.98
P&P £3.95

This gorgeous set from Perlier features nine moisturising hand creams complete with a branded gift box, all formulated with honey and other key ingredients to leave hands and nails feeling soft, supple and delicately scented. With an array of luxurious formulas on offer including Imperial Honey, Shea Butter & Lemon, Golden Almond and more, the only question is, will you share these with loved ones, or keep them all to yourself?

Perfectly portable - start preparing for Christmas early by keeping these luxe hand creams as stocking fillers, or stock up for the colder weather ahead and make sure everyone in your home has one to hand. They’re the perfect size for your pocket or handbag, so there’s no excuse to be without one!

Natural inspirations - the Perlier hand creams in this set all take inspiration from Italian landscapes and use both natural and locally sourced ingredients to craft these exquisite formulas.

Contains:

• 1 x Honey & Matcha Tea Hand Cream (30ml) - a light, chamomile scent with notes of soothing lemon and honey
  • 1 x Honey & Macadamia Hand Cream (30ml) - creamy macadamia with a drizzle of sweet honey
  • 1 x Honey & Raw Sugar with Mango & Coconut Hand Cream (30ml) - authentic coconut milk with fresh, juicy mango and a touch of sweet honey
  • 1 x Honey Miel Hand Cream (30ml) - fresh and golden acacia honey from Tuscany
  • 1 x Imperial Honey Hand Cream (30ml) - warm notes of wild cloves and Sicilian flowers complement this wild honey scent, sourced from black bees
  • 1 x Golden Almond Hand Cream (30ml) - a gorgeous blend of almond blossom from Sicily and lighter floral notes
  • 1 x Shea Butter & Lemon Hand Cream (30ml) - the fresh, vibrant scent of Sicilian lemon. Zesty and energising
  • 1 x Shea Butter & Pistachio Hand Cream (30ml) - reminiscent of Italian pistachio gelato, with creamy and refreshing notes that aren’t too sweet
  • 1 x Cucumber & Spearmint Hand Cream (30ml) - a fresh, herbal scent with a spa-like feel
  • 1 x Perlier gold gift box
How to use:

• Smooth over your hands after cleansing
  • Can also be applied in a thick layer and left on overnight as an intensive treatment

I’ve always advocated Superdrug hand balm, cheap as chips in red tube, used for years. I now have a new favourite. My daughter bought me Heathcote and Ivory sweet pea and honeysuckle hand cream, two of my fav flowers, from town. I wanted more and there’s a wide range on Amazon that doesn’t break the bank. An OCD hand washer, what works on me is a great find, absorbed well and my cuticles are looking fab and after all the sanitiser usage I haven’t suffered from irritation, which is a bonus. Three 30ml tubes £6, 100ml tube £6 and 250ml bottle £7.50.

Yeah just tuned in, and I wondered just how long it would take for the "now we're washing our hands even more" comment to kick in....It was about 3 minutes! This is true however,so what we all need is a good sized bottle of a workhorse hand cream we can use with gay abandon! I thought the product looked lovely but I'm not about to spend over £30 on hand cream. It would make a lovely gift, but again not at that price. They work out with P&P £3.77 each....I might be tempted to buy one tube at that price if I saw it in a shop, but I certainly wouldn't spend £34 on what equates to just 270ml of hand cream. You're being charged more than the price of a tube to get it delivered - Q - that's not great is it? As for paying the full price of £37 - On yer bike!
I use cheap hand cream myself (good old possibility again) 99p for 75ml...smells divine, goes on the skin smoothly and softens your hands - that'll do me!

Last edited:
I’ve always advocated Superdrug hand balm, cheap as chips in red tube, used for years. I now have a new favourite. My daughter bought me Heathcote and Ivory sweet pea and honeysuckle hand cream, two of my fav flowers, from town. I wanted more and there’s a wide range on Amazon that doesn’t break the bank. An OCD hand washer, what works on me is a great find, absorbed well and my cuticles are looking fab and after all the sanitiser usage I haven’t suffered from irritation, which is a bonus. Three 30ml tubes £6, 100ml tube £6 and 250ml bottle £7.50.
I agree LIAM. Superdrug’s Hand Repair Balm is really good IMO. I’ve used it on and off for years and as you say, it really is a bargain price

Latest posts

Back