Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Noticed today that nearly every item is 'pre-order' with a dispatch date of 19 or 20 February. Is this a new business strategy, possibly based on vendor managed inventory? I'm more inclined to be cynical though and think either (a) there isn't the liquidity to buy stock and hold it, or (b) suppliers aren't willing to trade on credit terms.

I"m pretty sure it was the bulldog-chewing-a-wasp that is The Goddess who was posting on his behalf. She's quite the attack dog.
There was too much of a bitter edge to those posts to be somebody completely unconnected to the channel. The language used was incredibly Masonesque. I think some of the posts WERE from him, or she was typing them, mimicking his style, which should be easy enough for her, if it was indeed her.

There was too much of a bitter edge to those posts to be somebody completely unconnected to the channel. The language used was incredibly Masonesque. I think some of the posts WERE from him, or she was typing them, mimicking his style, which should be easy enough for her, if it was indeed her.
Completely agree with you: I'm certain it was him, or someone closely connected with him.

Latest posts

Back