Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If only you bothered to ysey

I enjoy being here, yes. These people are my online friends.
Not one of them has ever tried to sell me a cheap Chinese watch for 10x is actual worth.
None of them has ever posted something and then typed ‘I’m going to hell for this’ without realising they were still typing.
Not one of them has attempted to take advantage of me in anyway.
They don’t lie, and they do try to have a bit of a laugh in a dull, grey, cold world.

Meantime, there comes a relatively new poster called ‘Saintslad’. I’ve looked at your posting history. Almost every single post - on this thread and the few others you have joined in with - is
A. criticism of a previous poster, or
B. is attempting to disrupt, call out, or disrespect other forum members.

You offer negativity, nothing more, and I have enough of that. I have a small watch repairing business, and I also have MS. Sometimes I wake and my fingers won’t move at all, my eye is shadowy and I wonder where it will end. And I log on here, and see my friends, my online friends, chuckling about the insanity on Ideal World - perfumes called ‘Gammon’; watches named after defunct department stores that never sold watches when they existed; cooking products used to produce raw looking food that the presenters won’t even eat, and I know that this world is silly, and random, more than it is cruel. And I get through another day.
And just maybe we also help someone just like us, not to waste, truly waste their money.

So, ‘Saintslad’. that’s why I’m here. And if you aren’t ashamed of what you write, you should be.
Wow I'll just pop off and disappear. Clearly not like here which is sad.

He just said Call Me Wolly, Call me Tuesday bang my backdoors what is he on about
Joe said never put a cucumber in the microwave (it will explode) and Pete says 'I put one through me letterbox' he laughs but they move swiftly on. It doesn't make sense, it's a sort of innuendo. He would need to be putting the 'cucumber' in someone else's letterbox for the joke to work :unsure: 🤷‍♂️

As they reveal the price of the Baltic watch it's faux surprise all round, emma exclaims, "stop it", which is a surprise initself as it's the same price Emma was selling the other day so why the shocked surprise at the price?:unsure:

On Emma stating the Baltic watch has a Swiss movement, a Gleeful Shona excitedly tells us, a Swiss movement, that is so expensive.

Yeah Shona, really is expensive, probably cost Nautis's Chinese watchmaker a £5 wholesale to buy in, and that's if it's the Swiss assembled version, the Swiss parts Far East assembled version will be even cheaper.:rolleyes:

Wowzers…It’s Dr. Edwards here. Star of Emergency Ward Ten,Terry Scott’s stand-in on the Curly Wurly ads, and the bloke you don’t recognise from Hollyoaks…Welcome to my optical clinic…Look..Don’t bother busy clinicians like me with optometristicalness problems. Wake up with no eyesight? Log on via touch to my Optical Emporium of Sightedness…and don’t bother other busy people with your visual trivias…Don’t waste medical professionals’ parsley…Put on these Ralph Lauren £20 quid spectacles, and if you still can’t see, grab this SUPER wowzers plastic cane to poke your way around…Wowzers..And now..home amputation kits…

Another classy smartwatch…It’s not about loads of needless features. It’s about the accuracy of the key readings.

Can’t believe the fool is repeating that don’t bother the doctor about blood pressure and rely on a cheap smartwatch. Such reckless and irresponsible advice.

He spent £400 on his…Says it all..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back