Yankee Candle Coming Back?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just switched over and saw that Rosa was back as well. I am pleased because I like Yankee but I have quite alot in stock at the moment cause I have found somewhere where you can get them free of postage. Obviously they dont have such a good selection.

Thank you for that!

In case it’s of any use or interest to anyone else, here are the FAQ’s re the new signature candles…

What’s the difference between the Original Jar Candles and Signature Candles?

Our Original Jar Candles have a single wick and are primarily made from a mottled wax. Most of our new Signature candles feature multiple wicks, soy blend wax and a newly designed jar to maximize burn performance.
Are the candle care instructions the same for Signature Candles?
There's no change in candle care between any of our candle lines. Check out our handy Candle Care instructions to discover how to best care for your candles.

Will Tealights and Votives be available in Signature?
You can buy a selection of Signature and much-loved fragrances as Mini Candles.

Will my favourite fragrance be made available in the Signature forms?

New and existing fragrances will be added to the line on an on-going basis, let us know what your favourite is! You can find all fragrances available in Signature Candlesonline.
Are you discontinuing or replacing Original Candles?
Our Original Large Jar Candle is an iconic a form that's a deep part of our heritage and will still be available to buy in a selection of much-loved Yankee Candle® fragrances.
Why do Signature Candles have multi-wicks?

We've added a second wick to the Large Signature Tumblers and Jars for an even better fragrance experience. The two wicks help to create a larger wax pool in less amount of time allowing for faster fragrance, whilst also allowing for a more even burn throughout the life of the candle.
Can I recycle my Signature Candle?
Most Yankee Candle® glass vessels can be recycled. Using your preferred safe method, remove the wax, wick and label. But be sure to check your local authority guidelines before recycling.
Are the new Signature Candles vegan?

No.

Thanks for that. Also, and it was something I wanted to know, Rosa was asked if the YC accessories would fit the new candles. She said the shades and plates were fine, and of course any hurricane jars. However the Illuma lids would NOT fit (I love illuma lids!!!☹️. And I’ve got about 5!☹️). However she said that because of the way the new candles burn and the new wax you shouldn’t need to use one.

I’m not buying any new YC until I have got through my stash. So if they are still in business around 2027 I might be interested, 😂😂😂.

Thanks for that. Also, and it was something I wanted to know, Rosa was asked if the YC accessories would fit the new candles. She said the shades and plates were fine, and of course any hurricane jars. However the Illuma lids would NOT fit (I love illuma lids!!!☹️. And I’ve got about 5!☹️). However she said that because of the way the new candles burn and the new wax you shouldn’t need to use one.

I’m not buying any new YC until I have got through my stash. So if they are still in business around 2027 I might be interested, 😂😂😂.
I agree with you regarding the Illuma lids I have two maybe three and I guard them with my life. They are a bit tatty been used for many many years and I use them on all my candles that it will safely sit on. It really makes all the candles pool evenly and fast.

I wish I could still buy the pre-scented sticks as they were brilliant in the bathroom and lasted for ages. Every time I see a yankee candle shop at an outlet centre or in a different town, I go in and ask and the sales assistants all say the same thing...that they loved them too and wished they'd bring them back.

Does anybody remember the Scentbeads jar range they did at QVC, they were really good value. Thirty quid for a YC large jar is now ridiculous though.

I'm banned from buying any as I've got enough to last me until 2030...and I'm moving house so will be doing enough packing away of them as it is. I have to content myself with just sniffing them in the shops!

Funny that Yankee Candle’s coming back..

And the two sets of large jars (one of 2 Signature and one of 3 Original), work out at £20 per candle plus post… but the set of 3 medium jars are exactly the same, c.£20 per jar plus post?!

Also does anyone know the difference between the Signature Jars and the Originals?

Is it just the shape of the jar/lid etc, or different wax or scent levels etc??
Look at the gramme weight, 567g for the new jars instead of 623g for the old style of jars. Same prices but smaller. They must think we're mugs!

A few weeks back in my local shopping centre, I noticed a pop-up stand for candles. So over I went for a look, lovely man answered all questions, he makes the candles himself Leo & Lyn named for his son and wife. All the fragrances based on local Northern Ireland places well apart from a few. The Dark Hedges, Lady Dixon (that is a park here in Belfast which has a rose festival every year), the North Coast. Totally gorgeous and yes amazing throw. I bought two Rose and Pear and Parisian burn time depending on each candle is 40–50 hours. I will def buy more when he comes back in March, he is down in Dublin and around certain shopping centres.

I wish I could still buy the pre-scented sticks as they were brilliant in the bathroom and lasted for ages. Every time I see a yankee candle shop at an outlet centre or in a different town, I go in and ask and the sales assistants all say the same thing...that they loved them too and wished they'd bring them back.

Does anybody remember the Scentbeads jar range they did at QVC, they were really good value. Thirty quid for a YC large jar is now ridiculous though.

I'm banned from buying any as I've got enough to last me until 2030...and I'm moving house so will be doing enough packing away of them as it is. I have to content myself with just sniffing them in the shops!
I didn't realise they'd stopped the sticks. I still have some left as I bought loads when boots were selling them for a ridiculous price and I got some on offer in a little card shop that sold Yankee. A shame I won't be able to get any more.

I didn't realise they'd stopped the sticks. I still have some left as I bought loads when boots were selling them for a ridiculous price and I got some on offer in a little card shop that sold Yankee. A shame I won't be able to get any more.
Lucky you! They're like gold dust now. I found the longest lasting ones were the coconut ones and the jasmine ones. They seemed to last way beyond the time on the packet. I never even saw them for sale in Boots or I'd have ..'erm..filled my boots!

Lucky you! They're like gold dust now. I found the longest lasting ones were the coconut ones and the jasmine ones. They seemed to last way beyond the time on the packet. I never even saw them for sale in Boots or I'd have ..'erm..filled my boots!
I have the fresh rose and midnight jasmine.

Hi,these are available on amazon ,ranging from 4.99 to 12.99 per pack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240229_222341_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240229_222341_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back