Wynne layers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
£121.95 to look like a clown? Where do I sign?!!!

Attachments

• 2024-02-26.png
    2024-02-26.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 12
This is not the only vastly overpriced monstrosity from Marla, just seen a picture of some pleated wide leg trousers with a yoke and pocket flaps.Surely nobody would pay money to look like that?
Jackie was wearing these trousers and with the wide yoke and pocket flaps, they looked as if they were falling down. Very poor design.

This is not the only vastly overpriced monstrosity from Marla, just seen a picture of some pleated wide leg trousers with a yoke and pocket flaps.Surely nobody would pay money to look like that?
I like those - I'll get me coat!:ROFLMAO: I wouldn't buy anything that trails the floor in that way 'cause the hems would get ruined but I do like the look of them!

Has Marla been knocked off the top spot by the ‘star’ QVC ‘designer’ brand, Ruth L.? I saw a review the other day from one of the Ruthie groupies, a little disappointed (shock horror) as they only wore RL’s creations.Do they not realise they could be decked out in Dior & that would be from saving the P&P costs alone?

Latest posts

Back