Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just got back home from voting in a local council by-election. What shitty news about Dave Myers. I was watching the new series the other evening and happy to see him again with his best mate Si, doing what they both loved - riding their motorbikes and eating great food.
He was on Saturday Kitchen a few months back and he looked so ill, which he was, of course. You have to feel for his family and for Si King. They were clearly close friends on and off screen, and according to news reports of Dave’s death at home, he was with him at the time. Cancer can be such a brute.

Not going to be £12,000 today, Guys…Damned straight it’s not. Oh…they have knocked 11 grand off. How DO…they do it?? I’m just going to pop down to my local car dealer and see if that level of reduction works there?

This gentleman…I remember…He had the biggest… (comedy pause)…welt I can ever recall. well, I’ve not heard it called that before!!

It's easy to give massive discounts when your starting point is false astronimically high RRP.

Things like that are what tell consumers all about the ethics of the company (Opatra) and the retailers who are only to willing to collude with the deception and why people shouldn't be buying their products, find an alternative with good ethics and buy from them instead.

Latest posts

Back