TV Advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I am glad we don’t allow animal cruelty for the sake of selling tea anymore. I live near Twycross zoo where those traumatised PG ‘‘tis chimps were sent to retire. Pitiful sight.
Yes I suppose we never thought of it at the time. Thank goodness things have moved on since then. the ad would have been just as funny if two humans had done it

It will be interesting to see how her little venture progresses! I should imagine it will quietly disappear, unless there are an awful lot of people out there with more money than sense ( and I fear that there probably are!)

Another one I need to look for.
I think it's the pot noodle ad and she's slurping the disgusting stuff up.

Another one I need to look for.
She's slurping up pot noodles.🤢

It's advisable to book a wedding planner as soon as you've decided you want one. Popular planners can get booked up quickly, especially during peak wedding season, so securing their services early ensures you get the best assistance for your big day.

Having a little dog that objects to any other dogs entering her domain, I try and avoid ads wherever possible.
It makes for a quieter life.
Bry is exactly the same, whether it's tigers, dogs, cats or horses. He does not like animals in his house and he lets them know!

As for Evey, she says she'll help you find your dream bag. Who has a dream handbag? Anyone? She's trying to do the personal shopper bit but with bags and shoes. You can find the same things yourself - it's called Ebay.

CC

It will be interesting to see how her little venture progresses! I should imagine it will quietly disappear, unless there are an awful lot of people out there with more money than sense ( and I fear that there probably are!)
I’m shocked she is advertising on TV as it can be very expensive. Reading one of the reviews, it would appear that she is the ‘middle man’ advertising and selling items on behalf of others. I can’t imagine what she must charge as commission to cover her costs, never mind make any money herself! Also she is taking the responsibility that the items are genuine and as per description.

As if that L'Oreal cream is going to make anyone look younger, no matter who they are. People who can afford it will have had a bit of lifting done here and there. I've tried loads of L'Oreal products and they make absolutely no difference to lines or ageing.

CC

As if that L'Oreal cream is going to make anyone look younger, no matter who they are. People who can afford it will have had a bit of lifting done here and there. I've tried loads of L'Oreal products and they make absolutely no difference to lines or ageing.

CC
Cc I don't think anything can hold back time.

I have watched it it seems to be on every channel , not persuaded because I had a look and the prices are no different from other second hand (oops “pre-loved) outlets. You’re right, this must be a thing.

Latest posts

Back