SBC TSV 2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • SBC TSV 3.png
    SBC TSV 3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • SBC TSV 4.png
    SBC TSV 4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
There was a doctor in the Lancet giving off about this menopause thing, all these so called celebrates jumping on. Menopause is a natural thing which happens with ageing, was his opinion.
I don't think anyone is disputing that? All the talk currently (which can be rather tedious) is more about how to alleviate the symptoms and improve wellbeing during the menopause.

they have had some very popular sets with all 3 brands in
Not sure how popular as the summer collection is now on clearance so they've had that one for at least 6 or 7 months, no sellout there. I remember when lots of collections sold out early morning on the same day but less and less these days.

Skinsense & SBC 5 Piece Night Time Rituals Collection
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Create an indulgent, peaceful night time ritual with the help of this five-piece collection from QVC hero brands Skinsense and SBC. From Skinsense, you'll find complexion products formulated to help you wake up looking fresh-faced and revitalised, while SBC's formulas provide luxurious bodycare to treat skin and promote a feeling of relaxation.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Skinsense and SBC you'd pay £122. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you're saving £78.09.
SBC saviours - pour the Night Rituals Sleep Soak into a running bath and enjoy the calming aromatherapy blend of vetiver, lavender and magnesium as you relax. Follow it up with the Night Rituals Sleep Serum, created to be used on your face and body and infused with a lavender fragrance and ingredients including valerian, vetiver and clary sage. Finish with targeted ICE Gel, a lightweight, cooling product developed to help soothe any areas of tension and fatigue.
Skinsense superstars - once your bodycare ritual is complete, it’s time to move onto skincare. Cleanse as normal with your favourite Skinsense cleanser and then apply a few drops of the Hydranet Midnight Oil Concentrate, infused with sandalwood, ylang ylang, lavender and chamomile. Partner it up with the Hydranet Night Cream, a fast-absorbing formula that works to intensely moisturise while you sleep.
Ground-breaking formulas - supercharged with active ingredients, Skinsense treatments are developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in sun care, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this range is designed to keep working throughout the day and night to help you maintain a youthful look.
Hello Hydranet - the Hydranet range is designed to help deeply hydrate the skin on your face and body, while working to improve the appearance of tone and radiance. Featuring hero beauty ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, acacia collagen and sweet almond oil, it's the ideal collection for helping to maintain a moisturised, fresh appearance, and is especially suitable for dry, dull skin types.
Stock up on evening essentials - once you start using your new collection from SBC and Skinsense, you might want to continue experiencing its amazing results. Simply select the Subscribe & Save option to receive the same incredible collection in 60 days' time, all at today's brilliant price.
Contains:
  • 1 x SBC Night Rituals Sleep Soak (300ml) - a deeply relaxing bath soak formulated to help prepare your mind and body for a calm night of sleep while also working to soothe and care for your skin. Infused with lavender, magnesium, and vetiver, plus formulated with a relaxing fragrance
  • 1 x SBC Night Rituals Sleep Serum (300ml) - a lightweight face and body serum designed to help relax your body while leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. Infused with lavender, magnesium and silk proteins and features a relaxing fragrance
  • 1 x SBC ICE Gel (100ml) - a fast-acting, cooling gel enriched with camphor, menthol, epsom salts, and wintergreen. Formulated to help soothe areas of tension and fatigue and revive the senses, especially beneficial after strenuous activity
  • 1 x Skinsense Hydranet Night Cream (50ml) - this fast-absorbing, lightweight and non-greasy night cream works to intensely hydrate and your complexion overnight. Features a blend of vitamin E, phytosterols, omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, white birch tree bark extract and rosemary leaf extract
  • 1 x Skinsense Hydranet Midnight Oil (30ml) - a smoothing facial oil that helps to leave your skin feeling softer and more hydrated. Infused with sandalwood, ylang ylang, lavender and chamomile

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Skinsense and SBC you'd pay £122.

300ml SBC Sleep Serum RRP £24 cost £8.64
300ml SBC Sleep Soak RRP £18 cost £6.48
100ml SBC ICE Gel RRP £20 cost £7.19
50ml Skinsense Hydranet Night Cream RRP £30 cost £10.80
30ml Skinsense Hydranet Midnight Oil Concentrate RRP £30 cost £10.80

Total RRP £122 cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

You Zooki TSV 14/04/24 (part 2 of 2)

Zooki Super Strength Collagen 4 Week Supply
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Enhance your wellness routine with this pack of Super Strength Marine Collagen liquid sachets from Zooki, providing a 11,000mg daily dose of collagen. In your choice of Mango Peach, which is currently only available at QVC, or customer favourite Sour Cherry, each sachet offers a convenient and delicious way to incorporate collagen into your diet, whether it's in your morning smoothie, shake, porridge, or even straight from the sachet.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Zooki Super Strength Collagen 4 Week Supply from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £75 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you're saving £35.04.

Collagen, amped up - compared to Zooki’s popular Marine Collagen supplement, which provides a daily dose of 5,000mg of collagen, this Super Strength version gives you more than double, with an impressive 11,000mg of collagen - all with the same great taste, convenience and versatility you’ve come to expect from the brand.

Stock up on supplements - once you start using your new Zooki collection, you might want to continue experiencing its amazing results. Simply select the Subscribe & Save option to receive the same collection every 30 days for a year, all at today's brilliant price.

• Convenient liquid sachets
  • Can be mixed with a variety of foods and drinks
  • Not suitable for vegans and vegetarians
  • Free from sugar, gluten, dairy, and soy
  • Delivery to UK mainland only
Contains:

• 1 x Super Strength Marine Collagen (30 x 18.5ml liquid sachets) - in a choice of Mango Peach or Sour Cherry
How to use:

• Take 1 sachet daily (18.5ml dose)
  • Enjoy straight from the sachet or add to water, smoothies, shakes, porridge, yoghurt and more
Please note:

• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
  • Food supplements should not replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
  • If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, or under the age of 18, please consult your doctor before use
  • If you experience an adverse reaction, stop using the supplement and seek medical advice
  • Keep out of the reach of children
  • Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
  • Do not freeze
  • You can store refrigerated if you prefer it cold

Does anyone take collagen? If so, have you tried these? I've been reading about the benefits but many reviews of various ones say the difference is minimal if any. One of you lovely people must know :)

Does anyone take collagen? If so, have you tried these? I've been reading about the benefits but many reviews of various ones say the difference is minimal if any. One of you lovely people must know :)
I take a hair, skin and nails supplement.
Definitely improved the nails anyway.
I used a collagen one for a month, can’t say i noticed the difference.

Someone on this forum posted on a thread (can't recall which one) that Dr Xand discussed collagen supplements on Con or Cure recently and spoke to a nutritionist who said basically they don't make any difference and you are better off buying some organic chicken and making some soup with it. I have tried Ancient and Brave's one and have got in the habit of taking it and like it but am not sure it has made any difference

Someone on this forum posted on a thread (can't recall which one) that Dr Xand discussed collagen supplements on Con or Cure recently and spoke to a nutritionist who said basically they don't make any difference and you are better off buying some organic chicken and making some soup with it. I have tried Ancient and Brave's one and have got in the habit of taking it and like it but am not sure it has made any difference
Here you go

I tried some collagen supplements a while ago, took them for 3 months. I can't say I noticed any difference at all so maybe it's a long term thing. I've tried other supplements supposed to aid sleep, boost energy etc etc but to be honest they don't have any effect. Maybe just me.

CC

Latest posts

Back