Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been watching Peter Simon on shopping TV for years and he gets no better. Same old hesitations, clichés, unfinished sentences, fake euphoria, pathetic innuendos, wild exaggerations, attention span of a gnat, everything he sells is the best ever, passing the flexi payment off as full price, camp, tongue in cheek Larry Grayson parodies.

He really is the pits but his sheer awfulness is somehow fascinating. The way he changes his personal circumstances to suit what he is currently selling I am unfit/healthier than I was, I'd buy this if I was at home, I live alone/with a cast of characters, my mum would (have) love/ loved this, my house is cold/too warm.

The crap watches he claims are masterpieces, the best ever since the last one he offered.

I dislike Mike the motormouth. I wouldn't buy a 2nd hand Skoda from him nor anything else. I find his down the pub, cheeky cockney, come on gang persona totally fake.

The women presenters are no more sincere. Foghorn Sally dancing round the garish handbags she flogs. "You could wear this with your frogman outfit or your little black dress".

They are a rum lot aren't they?

Are they just teaming up 2 presenters together when Jezza is on? Or, is it at certain times of the day and night when sales are low? The management see the sales figures, and will have made the decision for some reason. Maybe, it is as simple as the presenters have a contract for a certain number of working hours, and to fulfil them, means sometimes having to team them up on some slots.

I have been watching Peter Simon on shopping TV for years and he gets no better. Same old hesitations, clichés, unfinished sentences, fake euphoria, pathetic innuendos, wild exaggerations, attention span of a gnat, everything he sells is the best ever, passing the flexi payment off as full price, camp, tongue in cheek Larry Grayson parodies.

He really is the pits but his sheer awfulness is somehow fascinating. The way he changes his personal circumstances to suit what he is currently selling I am unfit/healthier than I was, I'd buy this if I was at home, I live alone/with a cast of characters, my mum would (have) love/ loved this, my house is cold/too warm.

The crap watches he claims are masterpieces, the best ever since the last one he offered.

I dislike Mike the motormouth. I wouldn't buy a 2nd hand Skoda from him nor anything else. I find his down the pub, cheeky cockney, come on gang persona totally fake.

The women presenters are no more sincere. Foghorn Sally dancing round the garish handbags she flogs. "You could wear this with your frogman outfit or your little black dress".

They are a rum lot aren't they?
Welcome to the forum, couldn't have put it better myself!

Two people to present a cheap and tacky telescopic window cleaner squeegee FFS
10-101998_transparent-emoji-clip-art-emoticone-eclat-de-rire-684233300.png

Don't laugh, I actually bought something the other day...

Waterproof tape. Delivered quickly, free p/p and it's a very
good product.

I ordered from the website though as I thought Peter would be too busy to answer.

Latest posts

Back