Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This message on x caught my eye. More to the story than she makes out to the cult who follow her.

Moral of the story is that @VirginAtlanticcouldn't give a monkeys about your case and getting it to you. Around 30 to 40 people didn't have their cases on our flight. For a well known company their incompetence has been on another level/

Lets flip this. Moral of the story is Sally Jacks didn't give a monkeys about flogging Rattan Furniture and getting it to customers.

This message on x caught my eye. More to the story than she makes out to the cult who follow her.

Moral of the story is that @VirginAtlanticcouldn't give a monkeys about your case and getting it to you. Around 30 to 40 people didn't have their cases on our flight. For a well known company their incompetence has been on another level/

Lets flip this. Moral of the story is Sally Jacks didn't give a monkeys about flogging Rattan Furniture and getting it to customers.
It appears to be karma.

She should have had a worry angel with her to calm herself down ...

And of course, the ultimate one:- FOUCNT - Fellow Of Utah Collegiate
Yes he'll almost certainly have a formal qualification, likely a Masters in Vacuum Principles and Demonstrating Technique, or MVPDT for short.

Only the top universities offer the 5 year full-time course and don't bother looking for it online. They don't advertise this course as it's reserved for the best of the best of the best. I've heard the course fees are £50k per year.

There are others:

MWPDT (Masters in Watches Principles and Demonstrating Technique)
MBPDT (Masters in Bedding Principles and Demonstrating Technique)
MTPDT (Masters in Tat Principles and Demonstrating Technique)

You get the idea.
TOSSOR (Trained On Sucking Soot Off Roofs).

They've absolutely ruined the first days if our holiday. A trip of a life time & all we've had is stress, cancelled trips, shopping trips(which we didn't want to do) extra expense when they think you can cope with £65 (aww diddums :cry:😭) I'm stressed, out of pocket and furious and it's my birthday.

Some of this will sound oh so familiar to people who paid £599.99 for some rattan furniture. Yet you still keep mentioning the furniture to hang minging rugs & blankets over the back, without even thinking about these people.

Last edited:
It's be Dec before we get the first indication of what effect renaming TJC beauty channel to IW has had, that will cover up to March 2024 which will include approx 6 months of the new channel. Without the IW name their last figures were £75 million for the year ending march 2023, down 8% from £81 million the year before (maybe why they suddenly went in for the IW name, bolster falling sales?). Interestingly the cost of products was £46 million, distribution and admin £26.8 million so made just £2 million in profit, although they do have other income from shares in other ventures of £6.4 million, and after tax made a profit of £8 million for that year.
£2M on that sort of turnover is not great, barely breaking even.

A lot of hard sell for not a lot of profit.

Latest posts

Back