Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another product he hasn’t prepped.

£108.00 price comparison. Behave yourselves. A decent presenter like Rob would have not broadcast that one.

They’ve got a Duke character now. Wunch of Bankers. I think he cannot walk and has 50 dogs. Let me do the scripts for them. They’d be a lot funnier than that so called producer’s.

Last edited:
Yes he'll almost certainly have a formal qualification, likely a Masters in Vacuum Principles and Demonstrating Technique, or MVPDT for short.

Only the top universities offer the 5 year full-time course and don't bother looking for it online. They don't advertise this course as it's reserved for the best of the best of the best. I've heard the course fees are £50k per year.

There are others:

MWPDT (Masters in Watches Principles and Demonstrating Technique)
MBPDT (Masters in Bedding Principles and Demonstrating Technique)
MTPDT (Masters in Tat Principles and Demonstrating Technique)

You get the idea.
A masters in sucking, there's a fair few that work there that have that qualification I think

Somebody's at his back door! It won't be the first time I bet.
I've heard of 'shut the front door' as an expression and even 'shut that door' as Pete's idol Larry Grayson used to say. But this back door refence is from something and he's butchering it. It's an attempt at a Sissy and Ada sketch somehow. 'He was up my back passage last night' follow by a gurning face and tongue plant

Another product he hasn’t prepped.

£108.00 price comparison. Behave yourselves. A decent presenter like Rob would have not broadcast that one.

They’ve got a Duke character now. Wunch of Bankers. I think he cannot walk and has 50 dogs. Let me do the scripts for them. They’d be a lot funnier than that so called producer’s.
If it’s you they are mickey taking on, you now have children

I've heard of 'shut the front door' as an expression and even 'shut that door' as Pete's idol Larry Grayson used to say. But this back door refence is from something and he's butchering it. It's an attempt at a Sissy and Ada sketch somehow. 'He was up my back passage last night' follow by a gurning face and tongue plant
He has either been watching Keith Lemon or stumbled upon these Keith Lemon items on eBay.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
He is tedious to watch. And seems fixated with holiday lets and AirB&B. Why would you need to bring a grill with you? Don’t they have cookers? And what twaddle about getting home at 2 in the morning and being able to make a toasted cheese sandwich in it. Can’t he do that in a pan?

He is tedious to watch. And seems fixated with holiday lets and AirB&B. Why would you need to bring a grill with you? Don’t they have cookers? And what twaddle about getting home at 2 in the morning and being able to make a toasted cheese sandwich in it. Can’t he do that in a pan?
Yeah, just make a normal cheese sarnie, heat up a frying pan and cook for 2 mins on each side, until golden brown and the cheese has melted.

Latest posts

Back