Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't remember anything about it, but I love Bottom, seen it many times, and have the box set, and it still makes me laugh. I especially loved the Trick or Treat episode.
I remember an episode of Bottom where they went to a sex shop and Eddie (Ade) said to the shop assistant "I'll have five quid's worth"🤣

I imagine he didn’t make up texts based on usernames on here either. Obviously little to no senior supervision usually for the bit in the corner. Seems to be driven by a couple of presenters and a group of juveniles on day release in the Gallery.

WTF have I just tuned into, duck shaped scrub sponges.
It had been mentioned before about so much stock being given to a certain show

A couple of items last night, the guy said, these are limited stock for this show, but could be back later, If so why do the others make it sound like a total sell out
Maybe they get a bonus for selling all the stock allocated to their show, so make out it is selling out, to get people to panic buy. I wish I knew what went through their heads.

I imagine he didn’t make up texts based on usernames on here either. Obviously little to no senior supervision usually for the bit in the corner. Seems to be driven by a couple of presenters and a group of juveniles on day release in the Gallery.
That mainly happens on Peters hours, I do wonder if it is the gallery piss taking on Peter

Latest posts

Back