Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very hard to tie down the actual truth about him. As it tends to be with people who have no apparent social media presence, and employ numerous names and personal life narratives that could be pure fiction - each one.

The truth? I don’t think anybody can do anything other than speculate. There definitely is a Labrador as the £5 a pop personal video site shows. And he seems to live in a decent sized, rustic kitchen type property from the same video. The rest? Is he gay? Could be? Is he straight? Possibly? Wife/husband - who knows? Children? God knows. We really just don’t know. Everything he comes out with on-air tends to be at odds with itself about his personal life. Probably his design rather than accident.
To quote Judge Judy "If you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory".

Foghorn is a fashion nerd apparently, she's written articles, had her own label, designed clothes AND she's flown all over the world giving advice to medical professionals and spoken at conferences! How does she find the time, she's been on selly telly for years. I think she's wasted on here, a Harley Street clinic would be better suited to her expertise, and she could spend some time in Carnaby Street.
Unfortunately the fashion articles were for the Pig Breeders Weekly🤣

Foghorn is a fashion nerd apparently, she's written articles, had her own label, designed clothes AND she's flown all over the world giving advice to medical professionals and spoken at conferences! How does she find the time, she's been on selly telly for years. I think she's wasted on here, a Harley Street clinic would be better suited to her expertise, and she could spend some time in Carnaby Street.

You forgot she's a social media model, influencer & content creating sensation, with millions and millions of adoring fans.;)

To quote Judge Judy "If you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory".
In the final series of New Tricks, Larry lamb's character kept talking about Pat. Alluding to his wife. And the joke when finally revealed was that Pat was Patrick (played by none other than Peter V himself) maybe it turns out Bet is Brett. I doubt it but would be funny.

Latest posts

Back