Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Herself says you don’t need any instructions to erect the Growhouse. That’s what she thinks after reading the tiny sheet of paper included she got hold of. So presumably the item comes with inadequate instructions. Looking at it, I would want some proper guidance to assemble it. Then again, Herself has Himself the Expert to put it up blindfolded.
it better be a QR code to a YouTube video explaining in more detail ;)

I've been looking out for Masonic Mike hobbling through the London marathon on two walking canes with lights flashing and sirens blasting.

Good PR stunt by IW3.
Peter would be even funnier, by about Thursday, you would hear on the news, the last person to finish this years Marathon, is a guy called Peter Simon, With his Bad Knees, Leaky Bladder. He had to spend several hours peeing, and had to stay in hotels, to rest up

Begorra…’tis Himself…actually awake when we are in the bedroom together. Who in the name of Jesus has made you an expert in pillows?? Sure all yer dhoo at home is snore at the top of yer voice when you’re lying on one. Makin’ me life a misery.. Now will yer give me yer extensive spiel off the back off a fag packet on dis here pillow, or do I have to wait ‘til I get it?? I hear, through my ears dat yerve not opened your great upper orifice yet.. Now start jabberin’ or I’ll cancel your ‘Expert’ £50 fee for der month if you don’t. Or you can do a voiceover for dose environmental bog rolls. Dey’ve just got rid of der woman doin’ it because it sounded like she was sayin’ ‘Shi…from China and not Shipped.’ Now get on with it, yer great buffoon…

Look out…Knowles looks like he’s expired on one of those pillow clips..

Last edited:
Unit 10, 97-101 Peregrine Road
Hainault Business Park
Hainault
Essex
IG6 3XH
Had a quick peek. Doesn’t look like the home of sophistication, does it?
Love the collection of bin bags dumped on the verge at the entrance.
I believe Patek Phillipe looks just the same……
🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5888.jpeg
    IMG_5888.jpeg
    967.5 KB · Views: 0
Article in The Guardian today about the soaring desirability of British watches internationally:

And yet not a single mention of THE luxury, leading, exquisite designer British brands of such inherent value that you MUST put them on the household insurance, ok, not only of Swan & Edgar, Gamages, William Hunt, Happy Shopper…

Shoddy journalism 🙄

Last edited:
Article in The Guardian today about the soaring desirability of British watches internationally:

And yet not a single mention of THE luxury, leading, exquisite designer British brands of such inherent value that you MUST put them on the household insurance, ok, not only of Swan & Edgar, Gamages, William Hunt, Happy Shopper…

Shoddy journalism 🙄

Yeah, they wouldn't feature in that article as they aren't watchmakers nor are their watches British, all of the brands you've mentioned have their watches made by third party/other watchmakers in foreign countries.

Just goes to show how much we are missing Pedro. Yes he is a total arse, wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face, but is entertaining in his own way.
Quite so.

Peter Simon is a combination of quack practitioner, neurotic victim with various and variable ailments, a Mrs Malaprop in drag, a faux expert on everything he sells, a name dropper, a total con artist, a teller of tall tales and dirty jokes and stories, a slaughterer of sentences, a mincer of words, a 3rd rate Larry Grayson impersonator, a man with not an ounce of sincerity or integrity.

The list could continue.

And yet his sheer awfulness is undeniably entertaining. You believe he can not carry on in the way he does but somehow he does. You switch over and when you return he is speaking the same poppycock as before.
Just goes to show how much we are missing Pedro. Yes he is a total arse, wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face, but is entertaining in his own way.

Presenters who try to lecture me on what I should be using to cook in are something I cannot tolerate. What type of ovens do they all have with a 20-minute heat up time? I have a sh1tty, nearly 10 year old Bush double oven electric cooker, and it heats up in between 8 and 12 minutes. Although an air fryer heats up faster, the food still tastes rank to me. I am aware that there are individuals who like them, and that's fantastic. It is all a matter of personal preference, and I prefer oven-cooked food because it tastes 100 times better to me.

Latest posts

Back