Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mark Ryes is going to Simon Illes new channel Seen on TV along with Dennice Robinson and Dean Wilson - scheduled to launch next week from makeshift studios in Simon's warehouse. It's basically going to be a carbon copy of Shop Extra and we all know what a resounding success that was 😂
What about Peter Simon? Maybe it is just a ccoincidence that this new channel is starting up and Peter missing in action.

We keep on saying it (are we wrong?) surely they're flogging a proverbial dying horse starting up these new channels?!?

I suppose (if we're not wrong which I don't think we are) they're electing to keep on flogging for as long as the horse is still breathing. Given it's their bread and butter I suppose you can't blame them.

Yes unfortunately if a horse gets injured or suffering from a non treatable illness,it gets put down.
These fools continue to plough on regardless,chucking good money into badly run concerns.
Not having a thought about customer accountability,bid tv/ IW2 as the recent example!
Still I suppose if the captive audience keeps buying,they will carry on with all the shenanigans much to our amusement 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-23-14-33-25-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-14-33-25-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 0
The comments are fantastic 🤣

She said: “I was in the fast lane driving at 70mph in the pouring rain when my windscreen wipers stopped working."

Just an idea, maybe don't drive at 70mph if it's pouring rain? Yes wipers stopping at any speed would be a concern, but mitigated at least slightly if you drive according to the weather.

Having said that, these 'smart' motorways have a weak link ... humans!

The fact toilet roll head calls it ‘The Fast Lane’ says it all really. There is NO fast lane. There is first lane and two overtaking lanes. In those weather conditions perhaps it made more sense to not overtake and certainly not in the third lane.

God she loud and vulgar to listen to.

Last edited:
You've got that the wrong way round 😉

Tbf, *I* haven't gotten anything the wrong way around as it isn't my information. I simply shared what the media account I mentioned had tweeted posted on Twitter X 👍

If something is wrong perhaps Simon Lies and his posse should share information properly and clearly without vagueness — like Rob did with Shop on TV — so the infinitesimally few people who care know what's in the works, when it launches, where to watch it, etc.

But no; this outfit is all ego, acting like they're working on the next iPhone or Spice Girls reunion. Secrecy and hushed teases as though people give a fig! It's just another low-rent, down-market shopping TV channel flogging cheap imported Chinese products to gullible pensioners…

Last edited:
Creepy Mark selling the bug zapper for 6.99 on TJC. Why don't they stick to jewellery, and leave the tat to IW?
They seem to be freely swapping products around between the channels right now.

Chloe had bengalines on one of her TJC shifts last week. Though I seriously doubt she'd stomach bringing the kind of pound shop tat that constitutes most of IW's current stock to air

Now Michael…Yes, Mike. Michael..Michael…Why ain’t I got no good gear again tonight? I tells yer…My Tevver has nearly been reached. Nuffink more better than some bleedin’ cardboard jewellery box that looks it was ejected from a tart’s boudoir…Mike…Mike, please. Don’t have a go at the pair of us…I got some wonderful east London watches for you next..The Billy Hunts from Hainault.. Ah…Michael…I don’t mean to hurry us or coerce us, but that doesn’t cut nuffink either…I WANT QUALITY BIG BRANDS….I WANT OMEGA…Not Billy ‘Unts…And where is this ****ing new studio I were promised?? Still in its bast…box Teenage ‘Olly told me tonight…Mike…Good News…Chef Shaky is in this evening…He has some lovely past their sell by date chicken breasts to drop on the floor for us…And some reheated oven chips from last time he cooked for us…Er…Mike..Come back to us both…I got the Pifco 8-Track Cartridge Cleaners for 9 p.m. Mike…Put that Doll’s House Washing Machine down….You are scaring us…

Is that green plastic monstrosity for real? That ridiculous washing machine, not Mason…I’d prefer a Mrs. Mangle than that thing…

Last edited:
Now Michael…Yes, Mike. Michael..Michael…Why ain’t I got no good gear again tonight? I tells yer…My Tevver has nearly been reached. Nuffink more better than some bleedin’ cardboard jewellery box that looks it was ejected from a tart’s boudoir…Mike…Mike, please. Don’t have a go at the pair of us…I got some wonderful east London watches for you next..The Billy Hunts from Hainault.. Ah…Michael…I don’t mean to hurry us or coerce us, but that doesn’t cut nuffink either…I WANT QUALITY BIG BRANDS….I WANT OMEGA…Not Billy ‘Unts…And where is this ****ing new studio I were promised?? Still in its bast…box Teenage ‘Olly told me tonight…Mike…Good News…Chef Shaky is in this evening…He has some lovely past their sell by date chicken breasts to drop on the floor for us…And some reheated oven chips from last time he cooked for us…Er…Mike..Come back to us both…I got the Pifco 8-Track Cartridge Cleaners for 9 p.m. Mike…Put that Doll’s House Washing Machine down….You are scaring us…
Sat laughing at your post, hubby asks is it Duke of Cheese? Fame at last.

Tbf, *I* haven't gotten anything the wrong way around as it isn't my information. I simply shared what the media account I mentioned had tweeted posted on Twitter X 👍

If something is wrong perhaps Simon Lies and his posse should share information properly and clearly without vagueness — like Rob did with Shop on TV — so the infinitesimally few people who care know what's in the works, when it launches, where to watch it, etc.

But no; this outfit is all ego, acting like they're working on the next iPhone or Spice Girls reunion. Secrecy and hushed teases as though people give a fig! It's just another low-rent, down-market shopping TV channel flogging cheap imported Chinese products to gullible pensioners…
Who rattled your cage? I was just providing some accurate insight.

To be fair to Simon, correcting a handful of critics on an internet forum will be so far off his radar when launching a channel - as tin pot as it is going to be.

Latest posts

Back