Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They seem to be freely swapping products around between the channels right now.

Chloe had bengalines on one of her TJC shifts last week.
That sounds nasty if its a similar bengalines bug to the one I had last year. Was unable to leave the lavatory for some weeks…

On another issue with her…She and Ryan and Lindsay were doing some outside weekend broadcast near the bins at Ideal World One. For want of anything to sell, the conversation turned to David Van Day and the burger van he ran at the time. In the days of faxes welcomed, I faxed in purporting to be said DVD, saying I was outraged at the slur on my stardom putting me in a van flipping burgers, and demanded an immediate apology on-air, or my lawyers would be in touch….I never saw three people squirm so much retracting stated fact…He actually did very well with that van, but Marshall always came over as a know-all, a Miss Pomposity, and I couldn’t stand her opinionated delivery. Perhaps she has changed these days?

That sounds nasty if its a similar bengalines bug to the one I had last year. Was unable to leave the lavatory for some weeks…

On another issue with her…She and Ryan and Lindsay were doing some outside weekend broadcast near the bins at Ideal World One. For want of anything to sell, the conversation turned to David Van Day and the burger van he ran at the time. In the days of faxes welcomed, I faxed in purporting to be said DVD, saying I was outraged at the slur on my stardom putting me in a van flipping burgers, and demanded an immediate apology on-air, or my lawyers would be in touch….I never saw three people squirm so much retracting stated fact…He actually did very well with that van, but Marshall always came over as a know-all, a Miss Pomposity, and I couldn’t stand her opinionated delivery. Perhaps she has changed these days?
Nope still the same!!

Buy this crossbody bag, it is phenomenal. Buy this dress, then you need these shoes to go with it, and you need these shades and this perfume, no, no,no, don't buy just the one bottle, you need to buy all 3 bottles. This bag is very Chanel-looking. We bought them from a boutique, so we can sell them for £12.99 and make out to you plebs that the Chanel tag have been removed😉

They should give the mini washer away with the copper socks - or vice versa. It could clean all 6 pairs at once.

Mouth AlMikey could use it to wash his beard which is looking increasingly grubby.

Every night he says they're selling out. Next night there's another 100 in the business.

Has Peter Simon gone to pastures new? If so, anywhere he ends up will soon be reduced to junkyard, he is way past his sellytelly by date.

Lets see what the price is with the kayak he keeps bigging up. I have found it for £91.99. It is £189.99 on the TJC website, but you can get an extra 10% off, so call it £170.99.
Found it even cheaper at £79.95.

Is that on ebay? TJC are selling it on their ebay shop for £91.99 with a coupon taking it down to £78.19 with free postage.

Latest posts

Back