Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

New products being launched next week on IW, a must have accompliment for any home buying IW Kitchen appliances.

ultrafire-hard-case-fire-blanket-1m-x-1m-standard.jpgfat-fire-ext-6kg.jpg

Mark has already been testing the blanket at home for the past week. :ROFLMAO:

Couverture-anti-feu-p1010028.jpg

What a shyster outfit this channel really is. Toaster being sold for £59.99, same item shown as selling on manufacturer’s website as £99.99. A split-second ‘Google’ of the item reveals it’s on sale all over the web for around £29.99. FFS!
And why does this Jeremy guy keep SHOUTING?! Both he and Sally Jacks constantly make their cheapo-quality microphones distort with their shrieking 🙉
He is an angry man. His attitude is: I'm stuck on here selling this crap and the least you lot (the audience) can do is buy it.

Nice to see that the tower fans which were flying out last night have landed safely back in the studio. They must be homing fans.

Jezza selling these cooling devices on a cold day but assuring us a heatwave is on the way very soon. Oh and he adds that these cooling fans can actually heat your room by recycling the warmer air on the ceiling down to the floor. Fantastic!

I've noticed before that IW3 presenters are experts on air, how it circulates around your room, how to turn bad air into good air and how to turn words into hot air. They do it all the time.

Himself?? HIMSELF??? Put that DEE DOO DEE DOO DEE DOO stick down for a moment and get to the VCR… Would you believe my ears at this? I tort youze were the station eejit, but I put youze on far too high a pedestal..Look at this Blarney Stone kisser last night..Sure to be uncertain he’s gone and poured cold water inside an electric barbecue to stop the der borgers from drying out…Oh he kept them moist, alright…As the whole studio wet themselves as der ****** thing nearly fried dem all…Not even yourself would pour water into a live electrical unit, would yerze now? Mother of God, will yer answer me and stop fiddling with that pillow you are showcasing again tonight…Get off dat now and read that instruction sheet for the Amstrad cordless telephone unit you are going to be an expert on..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back