Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haven’t posted for a couple of days haven’t felt like it, I was out in my electric power chair on Tuesday, and the motor went pop, had to call the AA Father Version to save me, luckily the chair is owned by the council so they bought a new motor today, so say 2 grands worth, nearly asked him if it was a direct comparison

Did a device really catch on fire.
Hope you're OK, you can do without that. I've heard of 'the bank of mum and dad' but not the Father AA! My dad was one of those who could do a bit of anything, simple plumbing tasks, carpentry, car maintenance. I have to pay someone these days as I can't do much myself, although I did build some flat pack book shelves and was pretty pleased with myself!

Hope you're OK, you can do without that. I've heard of 'the bank of mum and dad' but not the Father AA! My dad was one of those who could do a bit of anything, simple plumbing tasks, carpentry, car maintenance. I have to pay someone these days as I can't do much myself, although I did build some flat pack book shelves and was pretty pleased with myself!
Thanks I hit a pothole and it done one of the motors in

Listen at him. Makes out like he was Mike "The fanny magnet" Mason. Playing with himself was the only player he was.
at just under 6 mins talking about an eye op that fixed his eye. What a complete and utter scrawny embarrasing tool mason was and its not improved much, not to mention Pedro right at the very end, oooh chase me.

I've been snowed under with work last few days so I'm only just hearing about "chef" Shaking Stevens' hot new hit.

No lie: literal tears in my eyes from laughing hard at all of your comments about it. Gutted I missed it, sounded a blast 😂

Still, love that even when that man causes an electric grill to explode and spark with flames his food still comes off the rack pale and limp…

*sticks tongue in side of cheek and glances you up and down*

And I'm also made up to hear that the L(A)B Thunderbirds puppet twins are returning. And after such huge success on QVC as well. TJC-IW must've given them a really enticing offer …Like promising to never show buyer reviews for their products on the website 😉

Tbh, IW "beauty" just wasn't the same without their over-lit faces staring gormlessly out of a dingy LCD, the tinny, crackly umm-filled audio arriving long after their mouths had finished moving.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back