Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Actually these are two different things:

A Martian meteorite is a rock which lands on Mars and then gets brought back to Earth.

A meteorite from Mars is a rock identified as being from that Planet which lands on Earth.

Of course, which of these Peter meant we don't know as he talks such rot all the time.
I hear Sir Peter Simon,

A Martian meteorite is a rock which lands on Mars and then gets brought back to Earth.

A meteorite from Mars is a rock identified as being from that Planet which lands on Earth.

Of course, which of these Peter meant we don't know as he talks such rot all the time.
I hear that Sir Peter Simon, astrawmoner Royal and horololligist extrawdinaire is giving the Christmas lecture on Time and Space this year.

Should be interesting as he seems to think astrology and astronomy are the same.

Can Marshall and Lindsay be unglued from their seats as replacements for the left? After all, both have a relatively longer-term Ideal World One association? Don’t hold your breath.

Dr. Edwards is back…Now…don’t bother an extremely busy clinician with the potential fireball from a gas patio heater…Just buy this £199.99 electric one..Or…if you do want an electric fireball….just buy our new and patented Chef Sparky Mark Electric Water Barbecues…Just get yourself into such a state of anxiety that you are no longer thinking straight, plug it in, turn it on, reheat some old burgers, and then throw a bucket of water over them…Great for that 12 hour wait in A&E… Charlley?? Charley Iceland?? Have we got a price comparison for a great big monstrosity? No…not for Peter Simon, for an outdoor garden heater?? NOW…..GET ME IT NOW!! £250? Well, that’s more like it…But I would say more like £300 to £400….Yes, Dr…of course you would…Don’t let facts get in the way…

Or if you want somebody with a long IW Connection

Bring Martyn Parker from Create and Craft, who I believe was almost with IW in some form from the beginning. But as he is on his 23rd year presenting on Create and Craft probably not likely

Or if you want somebody with a long IW Connection

Bring Martyn Parker from Create and Craft, who I believe was almost with IW in some form from the beginning. But as he is on his 23rd year presenting on Create and Craft probably not likely
I think they need people without a connection to IW. What they will get is a revolving door of presenters using it as a stepping stone for better presenting jobs. Would you want to stay selling the same cheap items day after day? i bet Pedro and Masson are not happy with the crap they have to sell, but is easy money for limited hours for them 2.

I think they need people without a connection to IW. What they will get is a revolving door of presenters using it as a stepping stone for better presenting jobs. Would you want to stay selling the same cheap items day after day? i bet Pedro and Masson are not happy with the crap they have to sell, but is easy money for limited hours for them 2.
Pedro wouldn’t get another gig, If you are launching a new Channel you don’t hire Peter, but saying that they as in Seen on TV, have hired 70 year old Den

It was from Meteor fragments that was found in Morocco (2015), NWA 11288. And contrary to Peters "gemology tested" claim, it was folks from Natural History Museum Berne, Geochemist from University of Berne and a guy from the Open University in Milton Keynes that were involved in identifying and classifying it as Martian Shergottite.

With the line up, I think it will be renamed after a short time to Gone from TV. ;)
Seen on TV has been the name of his company for years. hard to see how there can be Shop On TV, Seen on TV, IW3 and all the craft channels. I wonder if seen on TV will move into crafting? Gemporia have been smart about it. They have dedicated sections of the day for the Gemporia crafts. They have Jewelry Maker, Sewing Street and Hobbymaker. It seems to be working for them. I haven't watched much of the others but Hobbymaker seems to be decent shopping TV as we remember it not much of the bullshit tactics. And what happened to Manic Mike's shopping TV venture, he has been demoing vacuums on Shop on TV

Seen on TV has been the name of his company for years. hard to see how there can be Shop On TV, Seen on TV, IW3 and all the craft channels. I wonder if seen on TV will move into crafting? Gemporia have been smart about it. They have dedicated sections of the day for the Gemporia crafts. They have Jewelry Maker, Sewing Street and Hobbymaker. It seems to be working for them. I haven't watched much of the others but Hobbymaker seems to be decent shopping TV as we remember it not much of the bullshit tactics. And what happened to Manic Mike's shopping TV venture, he has been demoing vacuums on Shop on TV
It is still active according to companices house.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09749470

The 'smart ring' reminds me of when shower curtain ring salesman Del Griffith (John Candy in Planes, trains and Automobiles) pretended his rings were earrings etc. to convince people to buy them to get money when stranded

Latest posts

Back