Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh for goodness sake Trough and Lights out Lindsay on with opals. Usual lecture and her looking on gormlessly. After 20 minutes (with sound off I hasten to add) they’re flogging a rather ugly (IMHO) opal and cognac diamond ring

I know it’s my smutty mind, but the programme is called Gems TV down under and it is conjuring up an awful vision😱
Just as I was drinking a cup of tea and eating a chocolate biscuit.....:eek:

Jade Trough on with a big blue barrel. No idea what he’s selling. Could it be the dregs of the barrel? Hattie on with him, don’t know if it’s the camera angle but her head looks bigger than her body. She looks like one of the Corinthian model footballers with big heads.

I saw that, he had the barrel and said I can pick this up easily because there's nothing inside... :rolleyes: I'm not sure where he went after that as I'm afraid I switched off

Jade Trough on with a big blue barrel. No idea what he’s selling. Could it be the dregs of the barrel? Hattie on with him, don’t know if it’s the camera angle but her head looks bigger than her body. She looks like one of the Corinthian model footballers with big heads.

Hopefully he fell into it head first and got stuck!

Perhaps the barrel was to shovel all the bulls**t into that was about to come out of their mouths.

Guess who's back? He's just been rambling on about Al Thani collection and Bloodstone being a Jasper. So, there was I thinking he'd be selling bloodstone. Nope, it's Agate. Why ramble about Jasper, let alone Bloodstone? Ooo, and guess what? They are saying it looks like a 'thousands' worth Jade. And did I hear right that he said they have a million new customers around the world?

Last edited:
Guess who's back? He's just been rambling on about Al Thani collection and Bloodstone being a Jasper. So, there was I thinking he'd be selling bloodstone. Nope, it's Agate. Why ramble about Jasper, let alone Bloodstone? Ooo, and guess what? They are saying it looks like a 'thousands' worth Jade. And did I hear right that he said they have a million new customers around the world?

If Dave Troth said the sky was blue, I'd have to go outside to check.

The Troff Lecture is in progress as I type and he’s telling a long winded story about how he managed to get some pearls. Instead of a straightforward deal with the seller he turns it into a drawn out long blooming saga. He bought pearls but it took twenty minutes of absolute guff to tell everyone. He’s SO boring. Angeline is now saying that pearls feel alien to her because they’re SO rare lol. They really expect us to believe that there’s NO pearls being produced, hahahaha.

If 'Being Boring' was an Olympic sport, he could represent England. I can't remember the last time I saw him on there and actually understood what he was wittering on about. Are pearls the new jade now? I do hope not, there's not been much jade on there over the past year or so and we desperately need to see more.....:LOL:

Jess has said Literally about every minute and the constant open mouthed slack jawed looks is nuts to watch.Shock! Horror! Apparently they have received a stern phone call from management about how low the prices are going. As if! Telling people to buy two.

Jess has said Literally about every minute and the constant open mouthed slack jawed looks is nuts to watch.Shock! Horror! Apparently they have received a stern phone call from management about how low the prices are going. As if!
If Jess had been born 100 years ago, she'd probably have been in a traveling freak show because of how wide she can manage open her jaws. She'd definitely give a python a run for its money anyway.

Latest posts

Back