Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"The last in stock" is up there with "someone has made a mistake, the price shouldn't be this low" as one of his go to phrases.

How anyone could ever believe a word that comes out of Pedro's mouth I'll never know.
I reckon his alter ego Muriel believes it. The one who is only name checked by Pedro, who seems to buy everything he sells.

And when we started questioning her existence 'she' miraculously started posting on these forums about how she loves IW, the great value products they sell and how much she likes Peter Simon. Not sure how she found this forum, must have been a coincidence.

I hope Pedro wasn't doing some method acting and wearing a dress while he was writing the posts😬

Something I noticed the other day which I find sneaky and wonder if it is even legal. They are using the Comparison Price (with a line through it) above the actual price instead of Usual price. This implies that the price has been slashed or cut to become the price they are offering it for. There is no citation for where they found this comparison price. Now if had been a few quid more previously you wouldn't think much of it. But they are plucking £549.99 out of their arse vs the £99.99 they are actually asking. This is a huge supposed drop in price. I can't believe they are actually getting away with it. The comparison price must exist.

Watch222.jpg

Latest posts

Back