Tsv silver statements jewellery 2nd july

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i believe i saw this ring at the silver day event and it was one of the new pieces shown on 'silver day' back in march 09. please correct me, if i am wrong....

i believe i saw this ring at the silver day event and it was one of the new pieces shown on 'silver day' back in march 09. please correct me, if i am wrong....

you are right watersiren but it was not shown on silver day as julia said it sold out before it even got to air and that could be why its now the TSV

plus the fact i found the following helps

Electroformed Rose Earrings Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695267

Electroformed Rose Pendant & 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695268

they would go perfectly and thats what i thought when i found them,

and yeah watersiren your not imagining it but like i say the ring sold out before it went to air that rose ring and so that could be why its back as a TSV

I am a little dubvious these days when they say something has sold out before they show it. They were due to air a gemstone silver ring last week which I tried to order on Q Cut. It only allowed me the option of S or M which differed from what was offered on the web (which was M or L) so I rang customer services. She said that her screen showed it was in actual sizes i.e. J-U. She put me on hold to speak to her supervisor. When she came back she was most apologetic and said that they didnt have stock and they had tried to pull it before it went to air but they had been unsuccessful. A few minutes later Catherine said....Oh dear, this has now sold out!!!!

I am sure Catherine was saying what she was told to say but they cant sell out of something they dont have!!:confused2:...can they?

Bet

depends on how many people look at sites like this and order as soon as the item number has been posted online...could then be low stocks when going to air..especially if they didnt have many to start with, which is getting more and more common on the tsv's

you are right watersiren but it was not shown on silver day as julia said it sold out before it even got to air and that could be why its now the TSV

plus the fact i found the following helps

Electroformed Rose Earrings Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695267

Electroformed Rose Pendant & 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695268

Oh no - now I want the lot!

depends on how many people look at sites like this and order as soon as the item number has been posted online...could then be low stocks when going to air..especially if they didnt have many to start with, which is getting more and more common on the tsv's

Also you can just browse online anyway - that's how, when new items go to air, they sometimes already have reviews online.

Oh no - now I want the lot!

oops sorry but i think there will be less stock of the pendant and earrings so if you want them i think it would be best to get them

Also you can just browse online anyway - that's how, when new items go to air, they sometimes already have reviews online.

and also thats why new items can sell out quickly as well

I got one on the silver day!! Hope its not really reduced from what i paid or i will be very cross!!! Just my luck!

Its a lovely ring - very large and 3D but not heavy as its hollow and doesnt slide about on the finger. Might look about the pendant to match!

I got one on the silver day!! Hope its not really reduced from what i paid or i will be very cross!!! Just my luck!

Its a lovely ring - very large and 3D but not heavy as its hollow and doesnt slide about on the finger. Might look about the pendant to match!

Nikki if i remember from what they done with something like this before they sent a letter and refunded customers who bought it at the higher price and refunded them the difference

Nikki if i remember from what they done with something like this before they sent a letter and refunded customers who bought it at the higher price and refunded them the difference

Good to know - thanks for that, i will be making that call if no letter arrives.

Latest posts

Back