Alison Young on Bobbi Brown show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have not long changed over to Bobbi Brown, but if I hadn't already then seeing AY like that would have definately put me off. Less is more is my philosophy. I too have a shimmer brick in rose gold and it is beautiful if done lightly and gives you a gentle lift - I can see this lasting me years. I love the eyeliner gels and have 4 colours in them and they last better than any other range I have tried although I have just purchased the pencil and would not re-purchase this as after a couple of uses it needs sharpening and you lose a lot of it therefore will not last as long as the gels and I use these every day. I wanted the pencil so that I could take it out with me. Have also found that BB quality is great. And as for the people that have purchased 'used' makeup - eugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best pencil eye liners I've tried recently are by lily lolo,they're really smooth to apply. And marks and Spencer do a good gel liner. Urban decay primer potion keeps me eye makeup on all day and that's with my oily eyelids.

Don't watch AY much but does she look as if she has lost weight or is it my TV? If so wonder what her secret is. Desperate to loose a bit before Christmas.

I personally love BB makeup especially the Longwear eyeliners and eyeshadows - really easy to apply and last all day. I'm also rather fond of the Pot Rouge as well as its very natural.

Paul is a brilliant make up artist and the models always look beautiful when he's finished and George is a little more edgy. I've only seen the new girl's work once so can't judge. But AY, I despair sometimes that she'd come on air with a completely OTT face of make up. Shes usually worse when she's been dabbling in the BE eyeshadow box :cheeky:

AY looked like she had a dirty face! She's better in Mally!

The BB eyeshadows are lovely and the BB felt tip eyeliner is wonderful....everything else is Mally for me...I only use the bronze shimmer in the summer...when it should be used!

Is that model Frankie? She has the shimmer brick on in bronze. It looks truly awful when the camera does a close up. What's that cheap bronzer called that they sell in superdrug (the one they did in the 80's). It looks like that. Bugging me that I can't remember!

Is it Dazzle Dust or Ultra Glow or something? Bugging me now too lol! Used to use it back then, looked like an oompah loompah going out of a night :)

ULTRAGLOW!!! That's the one.

Trust me, if you can watch the show online when they get to the shimmer brick, the camera goes in close on Frankie. It's practically been trowelled on.

All the make up artists over do it with make up on Ali - maybe she likes a shall we say, a strong look. Mally is the one who makes her look really stunning and stand out from the others.

AY goes on about the Bobbi philosophy of less is more. Then she comes on air like that!!!!!!

I will say Urban Decay 24/7 Glide eyeliners, soft easy to use and they really stay on.

I thought this too! I had a rose ShimmerBrick but I dropped it on the floor and it smashed. Was not happy as they are so expensive. I want to try the UD eyeliners, have read a lot about them being good.

Latest posts

Back