£5 Gift Voucher per order today ......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG - who are the 2 pesenters on now? they are terrible! surely, if they are putting a very annoying presenter on gems1, they should make sure the gems2 presenter is not annoying.And why does the dark harie girl keep touching her hair?

Last edited:
Lyn, Sacha, Pimms, Indigoblue, Fluff - thank you ladies it's been a very long time since I could read a Gems TV thread and get a laugh!! :BigHug:

Lyn, Sacha, Pimms, Indigoblue, Fluff - thank you ladies it's been a very long time since I could read a Gems TV thread and get a laugh!! :BigHug:

Mwah
urwelcomesmile-1.gif
Klos. It does make a very pleasant change!!

wait.gif
now where is Lyn and her pics ..... she must've got those handcuffs off by now!
winky.gif

Yeah Klos,who wants to keep on wingeing all the time?:1:
It's bad for the health and it gives you lines round your mouth.:D

Still thinkin.........

keller_thanks.gif
Klos flower

But I still don't geddit..........:ANYWORD:..........Lyn's 'Pianist' cartoon!
smilie_help.gif

:mysmilie_797.gif: Anyone care to enlighten me or should I ...........
runforthehills.gif

:mysmilie_738.gif: :mysmilie_175.gif: :mysmilie_738.gif:

Thanks Klos! It's good to have a giggle :D

Sacha, if I'm wrong this is really, really embarrassing, but I think it's a very rude joke on the word 'pianist'. Say it very quickly leaving out the 'a' and leaving off the 't'!

Thanks Lyn!

Thanks Pimms.....

:mysmilie_691.gif:..............
thshy_2_03.gif

Thought it was something to do with the name of the 'pianist'........

Discounted Rachmaninov, but wondered if it was referring to a balding...... ahem......Richard Clayderman..........:ANYWORD:

Off to :mysmilie_770.gif: now and take the :mysmilie_314.gif: for walkies........
theyareontome.gif
......ummm where's my coat?? :54:

:mysmilie_691.gif:..............
thshy_2_03.gif

Thought it was something to do with the name of the 'pianist'........

Discounted Rachmaninov, but wondered if it was referring to a balding...... ahem......Richard Clayderman..........:ANYWORD:

Off to :mysmilie_770.gif: now and take the :mysmilie_314.gif: for walkies........
theyareontome.gif
......ummm where's my coat?? :54:

:D :D :D now - how to get a picture of balding Richard Clayderman out of my head! Hmmm, lots of red wine, I think!

Sacha - where do all the cute smilies come from? I really miss the old list!

Oh Sacha,That's the best laugh I've had all night :35:
Rachmaninov......Richard Clayderman!!!!!......Go walk those dogs.:60:

:D :D :D now - how to get a picture of balding Richard Clayderman out of my head! Hmmm, lots of red wine, I think!

Sacha - where do all the cute smilies come from? I really miss the old list!

I'm imbibing a large glass of
White_Wine_Glas.jpg
as we 'speak'.....

I nicks 'em from Photobucket or sometimes from Smilies Hut :D

A great pianist....

Oh Sacha,That's the best laugh I've had all night :35:
Rachmaninov......Richard Clayderman!!!!!......Go walk those dogs.:60:

Well............. Rachmaninov was reknowned for the size of his er...........hands!

Viz a viz this clip.......'Rachmaninov had big hands'

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifKKlhYF53w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifKKlhYF53w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What a brilliant clip! :35:
Pour yourself a huge glass of wine Sacha,you deserve it for services to entertainment and public fun and malarky:D

That's excellent, Sacha :D

(2 hours at the local with some friends and Richard Clayderman is but a distant memory)

My mum called me this afternoon to say that you can't buy on the web on either channel, even though they are big clearance games and not the £1 ones.

She said some of the prices were very silly - she'd just seen an amethyst bracelet with 7 grams of gold go for £179. :11:

Latest posts

Back