12/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
I see on QVCs homepage there's a link to preview the items that will be on 12 p postage tomorrow .

All I can say is ........what a load of absolute TAT :sweat:

Gale Hayman, Kipling and ( be still my beating heart) Easi Yo :headbang:

Yes I thought that. Unlikely to be anything I want but that's OK. Keeps my spending down.

oh blimey what a let-down. I've just polished my credit card in anticipation :cash: :cash: :mysmilie_503: :mysmilie_503::mysmilie_476: :mysmilie_476:

I see on QVCs homepage there's a link to preview the items that will be on 12 p postage tomorrow .

All I can say is ........what a load of absolute TAT :sweat:

Gale Hayman, Kipling and ( be still my beating heart) Easi Yo :headbang:
I've just been on Q home page and cannot find the 12p offers.
Could someone kindly post the link?

ps: Just found it

I think the P&P costs on QVC are far too expensive and they wold probably sell much more if they reduced the charges. Yesterday afternoon at 3-45pm I ordered a large Microwave oven from amazon and the postage was FREE and it arrived at 10-00 am this morning. I am absolutely gobsmacked at the speed with which I received it as I live in the extreme North west of England.

I ordered 2 more litres of the ABC skin wash. My husband uses it and loves it ( he would use any old carp before I bought him that). They charged 18 p for delivery of both as they halved the postage for the second item!

Agree the remaining section is a let down. It's not worth getting the Emma Hardie as the TSV will be better value and for anything not in the TSV I think there is 20% off on feel unique at the moment and delivery is free.

Lets just hope that the link is only a preview and there will be better stuff on air tomorrow.

I've been resisting the Peony red rose wreath for ages, mainly cos it's pointless, and the quality may well be pants, and the customer service is by all accounts abysmal, but now I'm feeling all Christmassy after seeing my son be the world's best camel in his school Chrimbo play (aww!) and they have the dratted thing for 12p P&P. Have consulted fellow forumite and voice of reason Lizgregs who points out that it will take ages to arrive (by sleigh? In time for Xmas 2013?) so am determined to resist...

PS: Busymum your ABC skinwash is on 12p P&P if you haven't already seen!

I am tempted by a spring/autumn duvet but want to ask my husband if we actually need one!

I have a winter duvet, a spring and autumn one (£40 from john lewis king size, free postage over £35) and a summer duvet. Beginning to think it is overkill and I could have managed just using the summer one with a couple of throws until I got the winter one out on November. Storage isn't a problem for me as I have some vacpacks and they are good for reducing the volume of things when storing.

I've been resisting the Peony red rose wreath for ages, mainly cos it's pointless, and the quality may well be pants, and the customer service is by all accounts abysmal, but now I'm feeling all Christmassy after seeing my son be the world's best camel in his school Chrimbo play (aww!) and they have the dratted thing for 12p P&P. Have consulted fellow forumite and voice of reason Lizgregs who points out that it will take ages to arrive (by sleigh? In time for Xmas 2013?) so am determined to resist...

PS: Busymum your ABC skinwash is on 12p P&P if you haven't already seen!

I've been so tempted by that in the past. The wreath that is. I dithered for so long though that the damned thing was out of stock! I ended up buying one locally from Sia. It's beautiful. I can't remember how much it cost bug it was blumming expensive. More than the Peony one. But I do have it on the wall all year round. It is stunning though and a deeper red (red wine colour) than the Peony one.

I'd love to know what the Peony one is like so do tell if you go for it.

Well, thanks to this thread and boredom at work I've bought the wreath.:blush: If it's crap I shall send it back!

Latest posts

Back