A Grand Day Out!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that Sharon Osborne I spy in the middle picture on the telly bottom left?

*runs and hides*

Thank for putting the pics up - even tho I cudnt be there it has been great hearing all the stories and is nice to put faces to names. Well done I am glad it was an enjoyable day - which I hope Rocks will repeat.

Sorry Jacqualina, I see you managed to escape, I was sure I'd taken your photo!!!!

:doggie:

That's OK Mrs Mad, I thought I'd managed to avoid all cameras! It was a good day, wasn't it? I'm only sorry I didn't get to meet more people and as I had to leave early, I didn't even get a chance to chat at the end.

Wow, looks like you all had a great day, and its nice to be able to put faces to the names, I hope they're planning more open days, i'd love to go to one, looks like a right giggle

Thankyou for posting the pictures mad woman, and thanks to all of you all for letting us see you on your day out glad everyone had fun
Nice to put faces to names you all look stunning in your bling to

Thanks for all your tales. It seemed to be an amazing day and I so wish I could have been there- some other time maybe. :)

I loved seeing you all come on screen and Jamie introducing you. I may be a sad old bat but when Jamie said, 'here's X, Y or Z', I was shouting at the screen, 'That's my friend, I know her/him!' I know I should get out more, but folks, it was great to see you and I'm so happy you all enjoyed the day.

Shame you couldn't come Calvin, it was great seeing all our 'friends' shouting out hello to us when we were in the studio.

:doggie:

Too pretty to be in the dark lol

P1010564.jpg

Lovely to see all your pics :1:

Latest posts

Back