advice needed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In winter, my hands (knuckles mainly) get really sore. They crack and sometimes bleed as well. It’s actually quite painful at times and I think I have tried every hand cream on the market. Nothing cured it to be honest until I tried this. I’ve been using it for a couple of years now and I haven’t had a single break out in that time.
For the price, I really think it’s worth a try

I suffered with the same but have been using O'Keefe's and it's brilliant. Bit pricey but well worth it!

My psoriasis drives me mad, I’ve had it since I was 12 it sometimes hides and then reappears with a vengeanc. Always worse on my scalp and face particularly bad on my brows and forehead. As you know there is no cure for it and it always remains within your body. None of the creams help.

My psoriasis drives me mad, I’ve had it since I was 12 it sometimes hides and then reappears with a vengeanc. Always worse on my scalp and face particularly bad on my brows and forehead. As you know there is no cure for it and it always remains within your body. None of the creams help.
A friend of mine has psoriasis OhNo and she said the Beekman range on Q has been brilliant for it. As you say, not a cure but it has helped massively.

There was a brand long ago on QVC, a US brand, which I cannot remember the name of. It covered port wine stains and tattoos.

It is still around if anyone has seen the Lady Gaga Born This Way video, there is a man on it who is tattooed from head to feet. He became the face of the campaign for the brand as they applied the product and who would not realize he had tattoos.

I would google tattoo makeup cover. Also, if you have a large Boots there brand KVD their foundation will cover tattoos.
Very sadly that model died a few years back. ☹️

Latest posts

Back