Aeropilates TSV 29/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the same. Why not demo using overweight people. However, I think some views may say that clearly doesn’t work because presenters are still large. Jill and Julia are so enthusiastic and can speak from experience. I can’t see why they can’t have a range of body types.

I watched the earlier presentation of the JML mirror and both women were rather large (they've changed the presenters now) so perhaps they should have done it.

I see the female Benjamin Button was stretching her stuff - Margarine, doing her sales pitch. I couldn't believe that was her !!! she's gone from being as wrinkled as a prune, to being eyes wide and skin taut smooth ! She's almost competing with old Joanie C in the complexion ratings. (if anyone believes Joanie hasn't had work done then they need new glasses - nobody has skin like that at 89)

I bought one when they first came out. I used to use it but it was so much of a faff to get it out as, unless you are Julia, with your own gym, its not easy to find a space to keep it out. It has been folded up in my small bedroom for years now gathering dust. They dont seem to have changed over the years though, except for the price.
Me too mine is in the garage.I liked using the machine but pulling, dragging the thing out made me think twice (or more) about using it.When we were is lockdown a couple of years ago as nobody was coming into my home I dragged it out to be left up.Did I use it ,no, I felt as though then years later I could do myself an injury so back into the garage it went.

Me too mine is in the garage.I liked using the machine but pulling, dragging the thing out made me think twice (or more) about using it.When we were is lockdown a couple of years ago as nobody was coming into my home I dragged it out to be left up.Did I use it ,no, I felt as though then years later I could do myself an injury so back into the garage it went.
I bought one from a friend, she bought it in 2007 and it had never been taken out of the box. My friend said the most exercise she’d had was dragging it upstairs and pushing it under the bed 🤣 I bought it off her in 2014, I’ve taken it out of the box and it’s leaning against the wall in the spare room where it’s been ever since

By feb I’d be bored sick … collects dust and needs maintenance I bet after a while … love walking in fresh air and nature .. this does not float my boat at all even if I could afford it

I bought one from a friend, she bought it in 2007 and it had never been taken out of the box. My friend said the most exercise she’d had was dragging it upstairs and pushing it under the bed 🤣 I bought it off her in 2014, I’ve taken it out of the box and it’s leaning against the wall in the spare room where it’s been ever since
I am so glad that I am not the only one who has one leaning up against the wall in the spare bedroom. Ive even tried to give it away to a couple of friends who do pilates but they dont seem to be interested. I have a cot in there which I was hoping I could dispose of as I already have two grandsons who dont need it now, only to be advised by my daughter a while back that she was expecting another boy so the cot will have to stay there together with the pilates machine.

Latest posts

Back