Ali K Further Surgery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I maybe but i remember her mentioning a second maste, way back. It could ever have been on last octobers Breast Cancer Care Event, i think its been planned for a while

Yes all part of her treatment, I gather.
x

I wish she would reconsider about the silicone implants. I understand her desire to have her figure restored but the repeated revisions for starters make me wish she wouldn't put herself through this.
Having been a miserable cow I hope everything goes smoothly and she's happy as a clam.

Yes, a very courageous lady. I was watching the craft hour she was presenting at 7.oopm today and thinking how amazing she was, to be able to do her shows knowing what tomorrow brings. Praying all goes well for her and she has a speeedy recovery. x

What an extrodinary brave lady, good luck Ali,hope all goes well for you.X

what a lovely blog - and how kind of michele hope too.

good luck ali (((hugs)))

Just noticed on Debbie Greenwoods blog:

As you may know, Ali had her surgery yesterday, Wednesday, and I am just off to visit.
It sounds as if it went well.
She is a real trooper, as you know, and I will report back if there is any news.

I've had some heartbreaking news this weekend from one friend and totally joyous from another. Just underlines for me that you have to make every day count. I've already wished Ali luck on this thread but the gift from Michele Hope was so lovely. A gift full of hope. A mother and daughter day. Just lovely.

Latest posts

Back