Alison Keenan has breast cancer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no, poor Alison, I wish her all the best for a quick recovery. I will be keeping an eye on the Breast Cancer Care Forum where she will be updating us on her progress. I wondered where she had been lately.

Best wishes to Alison and her family at this hard time, fingers crossed for a speedy and full recovery.

This awful disease affects so many women. :frown: Wishing AK well with her treatment.

Oh bless her, hope she makes a good recovery, believe she's had it before, lumpectomy, think it was mentioned at the last bcc night x

Our best wishes to her for a speedy recovery. She is in our prayers.

Ditto what everyone else has said, very best wishes to Alison and her family. The blog seems to have disappeared though?

I am so sad to hear this. Bless you Alison. Sending you my best wishes that you make a full & speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you & your family.

It's a horrible disease, my step-daughter in Australia had surgery on Tuesday. I wish Alison a full and speedy recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Wishing you all the best as you make a full and healthy recovery. I look forward to seeing your return to qvc once well. x

Sincere good wishes to Ali K, dreadful news and I wish her all the very best for a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks for posting the second link, Moth.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and then secondaries in July 07 so have had continuous treatment since then and watched a lot of QVC into the bargain - it's been great to be able to turn it on in the middle of the night when I can't sleep because of side effects!

I wish Alison and her Mum the very best of recoveries - it's a long journey and can be harrowing at times but you do get through it one way or another. Mind you, Alison has an awful lot more on her plate than I did so sending her strength too.

I have tried to find her on the Breast Cancer Care forum as I have found it a godsend over the last 3 years but haven't managed to locate her. So if you are reading this Alison, let me know about your postings and I'll be of any help I can !!!!

Latest posts

Back