Alison Youngs Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I watched the Laura Geller TSV launch last night and thought what on earth has Alison Young done to her hair. It never normally looks brilliant but last night it looked like she had had an argument with a lawnmower. Sack the hairstylist I say!

It just did not look quite right. It did look very uneven, cut straight across and very blunt at the ends but at different lengths. Not a good look for her.

When I watched the TSV launch last night I thought that it looked like she had found a random hair piece in the dressing room and thought it was a good idea to make her hair appear thicker or longer by clipping it in between her hair layers. It didn't look believable because the ends looked even compared to her own hair. Maybe if she had gone to the hairdressers and had the ends chopped into and softened it might have worked, but I can't see that it was necessary as when she styles her own hair properly it looks OK. Maybe it's an upcoming Ken Pavers TSV and she's trying it out?

I thought it looked like one of those old fashioned peg dolls, they had strands of wool for hair, and looked exactly like that.

I just had to watch the video again of the TSV so I could check out the hair ! When I saw it at midnight it totally distracted me from the TSV as her hair looked sooo bad !

Not sure if Ali has been on during the day to see if its just as bad ! I also thought the makeup didn't suit her, but its looking very nice on the models during the 2pm show.

If it is her real hair then I`d be sacking her hairdresser. That`s a dreadful style and cut, got bits sticking out at the back and uneven everywhere.

Poor love looks like her hairdresser got carried away with the thinning scissors as it's lop sided also that shade off blonde is not flattering at all would look a lot better dark blonde

AY just popped into LG hour and her make up looks dreadful close up, I also got the impression that she may have been drinking before work.

AY just popped into LG hour and her make up looks dreadful on her, I also got the impression that she may have been drinking before work.

I really like AY but really, what did she look like! Bronzed up to the hilt, it really did not suit her. The hair was worse than before too. Oh dear. I didn't think she seemed over refreshed though!

Her own show has started now. She has either toned it down or they changed the lighting. No time to ponder further though as it is the Archers!!!!

Looks like clip in add-ons to me. I hope they are clip in hair tracks, and NOT bonded!! God forbid. In her old QVC 'Aveda paddle brush' days, her natural hair was very straight, long and blunt cut with a high lift bleach. Seems like she is trying to get this 15 yr old style back

Latest posts

Back