All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unbelievable! What a load of the brown stuff. There is no way PD will last, paying a presenter to present nothing that sells, what a waste of time and money. When will someone there realise that the only way to turn these channels around is to get rid of PD, concentrate on Bid and do exactly what the word 'Bid' means and flip the arrow.....and stock some decent items instead of tat!

that's far too logical for the production team at Sit-up towers to comprehend though.

Let them carry on and figure it out for themselves :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_14:

The "free call" text has disappeared from under the phone number. I see they also sorted out that red glow on the text on the purple strap.

I have never seen anything so funny in my life!

What a waste of airtime, if people who come in for items, don't actually get to buy it in the end? This is madness. Whoever devised this needs ****** shooting. What a load of crap!

I love the new Price Drop. I never thought they could ever make a bigger cock up of things but, as usual, they have surpassed themselves.

Imagine what JENNY TOPP will be like? :mysmilie_13:

As others have said - this is such a bizarre idea. Basically people who come in wanting an item can't buy it - hilarious!

I've just turned on and seen three "Better luck next times" in a row...which means that they have not made a single sale for the past 15 minutes... How on earth they thought this would work is beyond me.

I genuinely have no idea who they are paying to come up with this stuff. It's beyond parody.

I predict it will last about 2 days.

Last edited:
As others have said - this is such a bizarre idea. Basically people who come in wanting an item can't buy it - hilarious!

I've just turned on and seen three "Better luck next times" in a row...which means that they have not made a single sale for the past 15 minutes... How on earth they thought this would work is beyond me.

It's unique, i'll give them that.

I could be totally wrong but i'm not aware of one single other shopping channel, anywhere, that actually refuses to sell certain items to a customer who clearly wants one.

Maybe they know something we don't?

It seems quite simple to me...there's going to be people like myself who'll look at this ridiculous idea and think...Nah, I can't be bothered and won't even try and buy. Then there'll be those who decide to "give it a go" but how long will they carry on wasting their time trying to buy stuff and not being allowed. Suicide! Won't be sorry to see them go...they're own stupid fault!

The only Shopping channel in the history of the world which refuses to sell items to customers when they call for it. Genius.

I feel sorry for the presenters - having to stand there for 20 minutes and not make one single sale must be exhausting.

Been watching on and off all day still absolutely crap how they think this system will work i don't know!

Latest posts

Back