All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lisa just answered someone's question on here whether she's on medication, she said she wasn't!

She also sang a song to the tune of 'English Country Garden' but altered the words, her version described weeing and dumping in the garden.

She also apologised if anything was standing to attention while modelling a sheer blouse.

Now she laughing when saying 'shiny balls'. She says she always laughs when she says balls.

The time right now is 4.19pm. I wish she'd just go away and get married to whatever masochist has agreed to it and live happily ever after.

She's off for a ciggie break soon.

She also sang a song to the tune of 'English Country Garden' but altered the words, her version described weeing and dumping in the garden.

She also apologised if anything was standing to attention while modelling a sheer blouse.

Now she laughing when saying 'shiny balls'. She says she always laughs when she says balls.

The time right now is 4.19pm. I wish she'd just go away and get married to whatever masochist has agreed to it and live happily ever after.

She's off for a ciggie break soon.

Our Lis just oozes class doesn't she but I do like watching her

Our Lis just oozes class doesn't she but I do like watching her

Without wishing to sound prudish I think it's a bit much for Sunday afternoon at around 4pm.

But I guess it's indicative of Sit-Up's desperation that they have someone like Lisa on their books.

She's selling a Hedge Trimmer and thought it would be funny to cut the top off one of the plastic plants they have on display.

Sadly for her the piece of crap couldn't even manage it, she deftly tried to stand in front of it and the camera didn't zoom in.

It sold though.

She's selling a Hedge Trimmer and thought it would be funny to cut the top off one of the plastic plants they have on display.

Sadly for her the piece of crap couldn't even manage it, she deftly tried to stand in front of it and the camera didn't zoom in.

It sold though.

ha oh well she must know they are getting ready to board up then if she's starting to trash the set

or she's heading fot megabus 1 last time and off to work in the higher end of the galleries again

Last edited:
Without wishing to sound prudish I think it's a bit much for Sunday afternoon at around 4pm.

But I guess it's indicative of Sit-Up's desperation that they have someone like Lisa on their books.

I agree she is entertaining enough without the smut all the time but having said that the 4 viewers watching probably are not children, they will be busy watching simon ***gasp*** davis ***gasp**** selling the ****gasp**** latest of ****gasp**** the plants - I do like Simon too, there are not many presenter I don't like to be honest they all have their own little things, I used to find Sally loud but it became funny watching her screaming and shouting and did you know she from Burnley, I didn't as she didn't say it very often at all

who could forget the I'VE GOT 34 33 32 31 30 WERE IN TO THE TWENTIES 28 27 26 25 24 23 0904 251 2000, I'M OFF OME TO BURNLEY 19 18 17 CHANCES 0904 251 2000, FINAL 10 GOES 9 GOES 8 GOES 7 AND DOWN TO MY FINAL CHANCES 5 GOES 4 GOES 3 GOES 2 GOES 1, UP NEXT ITS MY SALLURDAY SALLURDAY SALLURDAY SPECIAL

Last edited:
I agree she is entertaining enough without the smut all the time but having said that the 4 viewers watching probably are not children, they will be busy watching simon ***gasp*** davis ***gasp**** selling the ****gasp**** latest of ****gasp**** the plants - I do like Simon too, there are not many presenter I don't like to be honest they all have their own little things, I used to find Sally loud but it became funny watching her screaming and shouting and did you know she from burley, I didn't as she didn't say it very often at all

who could forget the I'VE GOT 34 33 32 31 30 WERE IN TO THE TWENTIES 28 27 26 25 24 23 0904 251 2000, I'M OFF OME TO BURLEY 19 18 17 CHANCES 0904 251 2000, FINAL 10 GOES 9 GOES 8 GOES 7 AND DOWN TO MY FINAL CHANCES 5 GOES 4 GOES 3 GOES 2 GOES 1, UP NEXT ITS MY SALLURDAY SALLURDAY SALLURDAY SPECIAL

From what I've seen of Simon he's OK and he doesn't gasp ALL of the time (well, maybe he does for some of the time anyway), though I do feel sorry for anyone within a half mile radius of Sallurday: "I'M FROM BURNLEY YOU KNOW!!!"

(Yes, they can still hear you in Burnley even if they're not watching television.)

I agree she is entertaining enough without the smut all the time but having said that the 4 viewers watching probably are not children, they will be busy watching simon ***gasp*** davis ***gasp**** selling the ****gasp**** latest of ****gasp**** the plants - I do like Simon too, there are not many presenter I don't like to be honest they all have their own little things, I used to find Sally loud but it became funny watching her screaming and shouting and did you know she from Burnley, I didn't as she didn't say it very often at all

who could forget the I'VE GOT 34 33 32 31 30 WERE IN TO THE TWENTIES 28 27 26 25 24 23 0904 251 2000, I'M OFF OME TO BURNLEY 19 18 17 CHANCES 0904 251 2000, FINAL 10 GOES 9 GOES 8 GOES 7 AND DOWN TO MY FINAL CHANCES 5 GOES 4 GOES 3 GOES 2 GOES 1, UP NEXT ITS MY SALLURDAY SALLURDAY SALLURDAY SPECIAL

Did you hear her say (I paraphrase) 'someone has come straight in (pulls a face)......... the story of my life'

I despair.

Did you hear her say (I paraphrase) 'someone has come straight in (pulls a face)......... the story of my life'

I despair.

I've not watched any of price drop or bid today other than to check if Simon Davis was on before I made the above post, I feel after 3 days of the excitments from the new price drop that I need to take a tablet and get a piece of battenburg, maybe dunk a digestive and just have a relax in the latest of the massage chairs whilst thinking whether or not to invest in the larger of the basket fountain watering system balls - oh I said balls ha ha ha ;) its so funny that now I might just go for a wee wee in the garden and a ciggie like our Lisa whilst listening out for Sally if she's in Burnley I should hear her from where I am in Leeds

Been watching pd and the Brash has been on. How can they offer stuff for sale - people invest time phoning only to lose out? "MY BRAIN HURTS" How on earth can they be making a profit by offering low quantity stock then refuse to sell to those buyers. I suppose running a live tv channel with lots of staff must be cheaper than I thought.:cash:

Some items seem to sell well on Price Drop (like overpriced halogen heaters) but fashion and watches (at least this evening) are much more like "Better Luck Next Time". And they now seem to abruptly remove the graphics when an item's taking too long to sell as opposed to dropping the price to 1p (or something); perhaps doing the latter might have misled certain potential buyers into thinking that they had won the item for 1p?

I've hardly watched for few days the whole concept is nonsensical to me they can't go on much longer like this i hope

If I've said it once I've said it a couple of times.... the presenters look knackered at the end of their shifts... to go through all that selling, all those descriptive points, all that bull etc.. and then to see pop up sorry not this time.... Also the gaps between the items are now so short... I do think management is getting their pound of flesh... YES ITS A POUND !!!!!!!:mysmilie_47::mysmilie_13:

If I've said it once I've said it a couple of times.... the presenters look knackered at the end of their shifts... to go through all that selling, all those descriptive points, all that bull etc.. and then to see pop up sorry not this time.... Also the gaps between the items are now so short... I do think management is getting their pound of flesh... YES ITS A POUND !!!!!!!:mysmilie_47::mysmilie_13:

Good.

Maybe now they know how all the poor buggers feel that they've shafted over the years with their bullshit. I fancy a fair bit of overtime has been put in to replace the crap they bought on the back of Lisa Brash's and Steve MacDonald's yarns.

In fact i'd permanently lock them in the Sit-Up Pit and keep them away from society :mysmilie_59:

Good.

Maybe now they know how all the poor buggers feel that they've shafted over the years with their bullshit. I fancy a fair bit of overtime has been put in to replace the crap they bought on the back of Lisa Brash's and Steve MacDonald's yarns.

In fact i'd permanently lock them in the Sit-Up Pit and keep them away from society :mysmilie_59:

I'd like to highlight the fact that there are laws around depriving people of their liberty!
Fortunately there are criteria which I'm sure could be 'tweaked' to make them fit!

I'd like to highlight the fact that there are laws around depriving people of their liberty!
Fortunately there are criteria which I'm sure could be 'tweaked' to make them fit!

Oh please don't get me wrong deedee, i'd provide them with provisions.

But I still maintain there's a case to be made for their incarceration, I see it more as having them quarantined :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back