Amanda Holden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Wow that woman is tiny!!!
Hadn’t realised quite how slender she is until I spotted her with Catherine Huntley this aft
That can’t be good for anybody’s self esteem !
By the way did we discover if Chunts split with her bloke? She mentioned the phrase ‘if you’re back on the dating screen again’ a while back and I did wonder …

Wow that woman is tiny!!!
Hadn’t realised quite how slender she is until I spotted her with Catherine Huntley this aft
That can’t be good for anybody’s self esteem !
By the way did we discover if Chunts split with her bloke? She mentioned the phrase ‘if you’re back on the dating screen again’ a while back and I did wonder …
Who knows? I thought she married him🤭 watching Chunts the other day she seems to be morphing in Su Pollard🤣 Was never a fan of Hi-de-Hi! but her and Ruth Madoc on Celebrity Antiques road trip were hilarious😃

Reckon there must have been a major falling out there 😳 he used to post pics of the two of them all the time but he's deleted them all - he seems like a lovely chap so makes you wonder what happened.
I find him creepy. Who the hell spends from awaking to bed time typing meaningless crap of self congratulation and the females who gush their unending love all need to get a life.

If CH had got married I’d have thought that she would have dropped it into the conversation somewhere, although I don’t take much notice of anything any of the presenters say. 😉

Who knows? I thought she married him🤭 watching Chunts the other day she seems to be morphing in Su Pollard🤣 Was never a fan of Hi-de-Hi! but her and Ruth Madoc on Celebrity Antiques road trip were hilarious😃
I was under the impression they had married. I saw it somewhere but can't find it atm.

Latest posts

Back