Amanda Holden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot believe that CH has married without the merest hint of what her wedding dress was like. Over the years we have been regaled with all other aspects of her life, dieting, moving and renovating house, kittens, children, so a big event like getting married not getting a mention would really go against the grain. As others have said, no wearing of a ring either, or Instagram pictures, so I think its unlikely.

I agree Brissles there is no way it would go unmentioned. The BF might be SM shy (so what the heck has he in common with a tell it all SM person) but even the most shy man would understand that a woman would want to acknowledge her own wedding.

Think there was some abuse by the husband on FB to someone who had criticised Steven and then QVC dropped him. I think Steven unfortunately had a bit of a run of bad luck after that.

CC
Yes, a real drama.

A woman on a private Facebook Group made a joke about him swishing his long hair. Another member of the private group went and told tales to Steven and his husband who worked in John Lewis. The woman who made the joke started getting abusive messages from the husband calling her the C word etc. And he kept it up, another woman in the private group called him out or something, and then he abused her.

So by this time is out on Facebook and many including me said they should report it to Yankee Candles. Which she did, all it took was Steven saying I am sorry, but he kept his mouth shut. It was YC who pulled him from QVC. He owned his own YC shop and had been doing a good business as QVC customers mentioned going into the shop after he left QVC and buying from him. YC decided to open their own shop just around the corner or very close to his shop, and people went there. He had been broken into a few times and lost loads of stock, but the opening of the new shop killed his business. He was a one point selling some of his private collection on eBay.

All this over a stupid comment about hair swishing, and a simple I am sorry for my husband's comments. Would have settled it, and he would still have been on QVC with Rosa.

AY hasn't worn her wedding ring in years, did wear a diamonique for ages, but that disappeared about two years ago. Ann Dawson no longer wears her wedding ring, but no one knows if she got divorced or not?

Yes, a real drama.

A woman on a private Facebook Group made a joke about him swishing his long hair. Another member of the private group went and told tales to Steven and his husband who worked in John Lewis. The woman who made the joke started getting abusive messages from the husband calling her the C word etc. And he kept it up, another woman in the private group called him out or something, and then he abused her.

So by this time is out on Facebook and many including me said they should report it to Yankee Candles. Which she did, all it took was Steven saying I am sorry, but he kept his mouth shut. It was YC who pulled him from QVC. He owned his own YC shop and had been doing a good business as QVC customers mentioned going into the shop after he left QVC and buying from him. YC decided to open their own shop just around the corner or very close to his shop, and people went there. He had been broken into a few times and lost loads of stock, but the opening of the new shop killed his business. He was a one point selling some of his private collection on eBay.

All this over a stupid comment about hair swishing, and a simple I am sorry for my husband's comments. Would have settled it, and he would still have been on QVC with Rosa.

AY hasn't worn her wedding ring in years, did wear a diamonique for ages, but that disappeared about two years ago. Ann Dawson no longer wears her wedding ring, but no one knows if she got divorced or not?
Maybe QVC policy "No Wedding Rings Will be Worn on Air" 🤣🤣

Stephen Mulherne is the replacement now for DOI
He is a nasty piece of work. I know because of the show he does with the public. A friend was approached and asked if they could film at her garage, yes. Next thing, Stephen wants the garage closed down for the day, no offer to cover lost wages and income for the closure. Then more and more demands. He wouldn't speak to anyone unless filming, then of course all smiles.

I don't watch DOI since they cancelled and brought it back, endless ad breaks Pip and Holly!

He is a nasty piece of work. I know because of the show he does with the public. A friend was approached and asked if they could film at her garage, yes. Next thing, Stephen wants the garage closed down for the day, no offer to cover lost wages and income for the closure. Then more and more demands. He wouldn't speak to anyone unless filming, then of course all smiles.

I don't watch DOI since they cancelled and brought it back, endless ad breaks Pip and Holly!
I cannot warm to that man,there's something about him🤔

Any reason why Ambitious and Hoppen don't deign to be in the QVC studio now ??? AH hasn't been on for ages - too busy I suppose showing off her body in some hot spot, while Hoppen only sniffily appears when she isn't designing some yacht interiors. Do they have inside knowledge that QVC is now garbage ?

So, we are left with 'interiors expert' Natasha/Natalia/ Anastasia ???? who talks a load of interiorbabble about plastic succulents.

Any reason why Ambitious and Hoppen don't deign to be in the QVC studio now ??? AH hasn't been on for ages - too busy I suppose showing off her body in some hot spot, while Hoppen only sniffily appears when she isn't designing some yacht interiors. Do they have inside knowledge that QVC is now garbage ?

So, we are left with 'interiors expert' Natasha/Natalia/ Anastasia ???? who talks a load of interiorbabble about plastic succulents.
Holden was in the studio on Thursday with Chunts - hence my original post and start of this thread 😜 x

AY broke her wrist a while back putting on spray tan and fell, she had to remove her rings then. Maybe her fingers have remained swollen.

AY broke her wrist a while back putting on spray tan and fell, she had to remove her rings then. Maybe her fingers have remained swollen.
She broke her arm some years before that horse riding and fell off. She got her wedding ring cut off, then started wearing the diamonique ones. We commented at the time, why did she never get her original wedding ring fixed?

Latest posts

Back