Angelina's fan club

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And to think that the on-screen gram weight is an average across the manufactured sizes for the item code, I'd hate to be a L/M size! Not illegal of course but this type of selling technique ("shystering" as TMWNN describes it) borders on true gaslighting.
Slight off comment, but related. (Not a comment that is off, as in terrible). That is why I try to buy the largest, within reason, size of an item of jewellery, be it ring, or bracelet. Not necessarily coz it fits better, but coz you get more 'product' for the same price. Call me cheap ;)

How the heck can they think that 1.7 grams of gold is 'heavy' on the gold? This amount is inadequate for a decent ring and would be likely to bend with use. I'd think that the part of the band that sits underneath the finger is extremely thin, and if you caught it on anything the band would likely snap.

Just now I saw Angeline sell a heart shaped csarite in 1.7 grams of 9 ct gold. She said that because it was such a rare treasure they could put more gold in the band which was why it was SO heavy lol. She did go on a bit about the weight of the gold but in my opinion there ought to have been at least two grams in the band for stability on the finger. It sold at £199.
Just now I saw Angeline sell a heart shaped csarite in 1.7 grams of 9 ct gold. She said that because it was such a rare treasure they could put more gold in the band which was why it was SO heavy lol. She did go on a bit about the weight of the gold but in my opinion there ought to have been at least two grams in the band for stability on the finger. It sold at £199.
Yes, a ring should contain at least 2gms of precious metal in the band. I can't see how 1.7gms could be described as heavy!

Yes, a ring should contain at least 2gms of precious metal in the band. I can't see how 1.7gms could be described as heavy!
I think they're still trying to convince people that gold is so expensive that the ring's worth it for the gold content alone - which is another thing that is not true and they should not be saying it or implying it on air. I haven't noticed them pointing out that anyone can check the current price of gold online - if the ring's such a bargain for the gold weight alone you'd think they would.

Latest posts

Back