another craft day!!! what???????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't they sell anything else on Ideal World these days? I used to like to make the occasional card but this channel has ruined it for me. I am so sick of their same old same old.....and that's just the presenters! :p

Does the IW create and craft channel still exist? because I'm beginning to wonder whether IW itself is morphing into it. In reality if C&C still exists then imvho they should show the minimum of crafting stuff on IW. For those who don't craft, and I actually do, it's a pretty tedious subject 24/7. It looks like IW are running out of suppliers, but I do wish they'd jiggle things around a bit so you don't have to put up with a mono-subject all day long!

I reckon this has been one of the worst - approximately 8 hours of SW wittering about that flipping craft workstation has been just TOO MUCH!!! One of the problems, I think, is that they're so busy trying to do a TESCO in the craft field that they're losing any sense of originality. More and more stuff is coming out under their own or SW's label, to the detriment of variety. Today, for example they had one hour each of Sue Smith, Crafter's Companion, Princess Pinflair and Sheena Douglas and the lovely Sizzix man, and the rest was led by an increasingly hysterical Ms Weightman. Watching the Sizzix guest, who is clearly a highly intelligent and competent person, trying to cope with her was fascinating - a car crash in waiting! Sorry, I know this topic starts me ranting but it's all just an ego massaging opportunity for a crowd of barely competent folk who can hardly display an ounce of presenting, never mind genuine crafting skill among them!!

cheapest day ever!!!

well......that must of been the most boring craft day ever!!! i usually love C&C but as i said in earlier posts, these constant craft days are nothing to look forward to anymore as they happen so often and i only spent overall.......£20 that was 100 epoxy stickers with the dried flowers in, which i have wanted forever and have only seen them twice and at £8.99 as opposed to their normal price of £16.99 is good, and the other thing i bought was Sue Smiths 'amethyst' 350gsm card, what a lovely colour!!! my fav!!
anyway, that was it!! i didnt watch half of the day cause it seemed same old same old and i couldnt believe the craftroom bag, that was bad!!!!! i wanted that, yet when they launch the 4 day deal tuesday night the bag had already sold out before coming to air, that's disgusting, why put it up there to be read out that its sold out, whoops hahaha sorry you can't have that cause its sold out!!!, well.....thats great the show hasnt been on 30 seconds yet something has sold out already!!! something that is supposed to go with the main item, a plause to make people buy the full set, but what if you already have what you want of it and just wanted the bag!!!
terrible:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back